UTG is 42/7/1.5SB is 52/2/0.7Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$45 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) jjdylan is BB with T:heart: T:spade: UTG calls, 2 folds, SB calls, jjdylan raises, UTG calls, SB calls.Flop: 9:spade: 4:diamond: 6:diamond: (3SB, 3 players)SB bets, jjdylan raises, UTG 3-bets, SB calls, jjdylan calls.Turn: 7:spade: (6BB, 3 players)SB checks, jjdylan bets, UTG raises, SB folds, jjdylan calls.River: 9:diamond: (10BB, 2 players)jjdylan checks, UTG bets, jjdylan calls.Results:Final pot: 12BB

I would probablly go for a check-raise on the turn since I want to squeeze the sb in. If you get 3-betted consider folding the river. Honestly, any draw or hand he might have is now there. If he had a 9 he made a set, if he 85 he made a straight, and if he had a flush draw he made a flush. The only hand you can beat is a busted 2 pair. However, does he limp UTG with 46? He might have 74 or 76, but I doubt he would of played them as agressively as he did. If he is crazy enough to play overcards like this call, but if he's passive postflop I'd recommend a fold.

I would probablly go for a check-raise on the turn since I want to squeeze the sb in.
I disagree. Leading out on the turn when it's checked to you, protects ur hand from the SB better. And this way you probably won't get three-bet unless SB has a monster which then makes ur fold very easy.
for what reasons?
We often have an equity edge on this flop because they will be raising with hands that are far worse than yours, given your read and the PT numbers. The semi-coordinated, potential flush draw board also increases the percentage of hands you are ahead of that will play back at you in this spot.