PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP2 (t1735)MP3 (t1450)CO (t1155)Button (t820)SB (t1050)Hero (t4290)UTG (t1375)UTG+1 (t1125)MP1 (t2780)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qspade.gif, Qdiamond.gif. 2 folds, MP1 raises to t90, MP2 calls t90, 4 folds, Hero raises to t350, MP1 raises to t900, MP2 folds, Hero calls t550.Flop: (t1905) Tspade.gif, 8club.gif, Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets t1900, MP1 calls t1880 (All-In).Turn: (t5685) Jdiamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t5685) 5heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: t5685The reraise by villain preflop was the big decision - still fairly early so I was tempted to fold. Had won one big pot when I turned a set against an overpair won another small pot when a short stack raised into my aces preflop.Had won some other small hands with preflop raises and uncalled CBs. No real reads on villain.Once the flop brought undercards - I jammed.

I push or fold to his re-raise preflop.Probably fold at this point, and your stack.1/3 of the time if he has AK and A/K hits the flop.A decent amount of times we are drawing to 2 outs now.
unless he's a maniac, I'm going to fold this a large percentage of the time. Blinds are really low, you have a great stack, he just represented a very strong hand and I'll give him credit here.After the flop though, I'm pushing.
A decent amount of times we are drawing to 2 outs now.
You mean 6?This is one of those cases where I would look up the villain on pokerdb. I don't really know where QQ stands against a random opponent in this particular situation, so I suppose if the villain has taken down quite a lot of prize money over a lot of tournaments, it's a fold, and if it looks as though he's not that experienced, it's a jam. With DB, you can't really see the whole picture unless you've got the paid version. It's much better than flipping a coin to decide, though.I think your first mistake was playing the $162 to begin with. It's the one place you can find almost every successful online tournament player on a nightly basis.
This is one of those cases where I would look up the villain on pokerdb.
I should have had pokerdb open - $296K in winnings for villain (29 FT).What does the paid version of pokerdb give you that the free one doesn't?
I should have had pokerdb open - $296K in winnings for villain (29 FT).What does the paid version of pokerdb give you that the free one doesn't?
It has number of tournaments played, ROI, and a few other cool pieces of data. I guess I'm folding this preflop. I'm not very confident in that answer, though. We are obviously up against a very good player.

Smells like AA/KK to me. His little raise from EP before the flop screamed that he wanted action. But he could have also done this with a suited connector; you correctly re-raised with what most of the time is the best hand, but I would go to figure that if here were to re-raise AK here, he would do it all-in, rather than to just 900, because that is the type of bet that wants me to re-raise all-in......into either AA or KK.But if have a little gamble in you, you can still call in hopes to bang a set, with QQ in this scenario: no set, no bet.But I would fold preflop considering the action. I wouldn't like doing it, but I'd do it.

Move in preflop if you're going to move in on flops like this.I'm not a huge fan of your preflop raise from the BB to be honest. I'm a lot more likely to move in and pick up the raise from anything but AA or KK.good luck.