can't blame smash.......

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of things. One, I'm not going to call anyone on the phone at 3 AM their time over a message baord spat that I could realy care less about.Two, I can't describe how stupid you are giving anyone's phone number to some random person you don't know. What's wrong with you, exactlly?

The guy has the balls to let the world know that he moved back in with his parents and the best you can do is take advantage of that?Get over the weight thing. I need to lose like 20 pounds, I'm not Tom Arnold or something.
SAYS THE BIGGEST CHEAP~SHOT POSTER ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD!
Couple of things. One, I'm not going to call anyone on the phone at 3 AM their time over a message baord spat that I could realy care less about.Two, I can't describe how stupid you are giving anyone's phone number to some random person you don't know. What's wrong with you, exactlly?
As i recall you asked me to pm it too you correct? Just because I backed up my talk with action and you don't have the balls to call is not my problem, i gave it to you because i don't talk to her anymore and don't really care if some random fat boy from boston calls her at 3 am.........im out gotta get up in 3 hours...........good luck at the .50/1 tables tomm and that goes for you too wrto.

SAYS THE BIGGEST CHEAP~SHOT POSTER ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD!You're misunderstanding me, not surprising since my post wasn't offered in the form of a coloring book.I don't care if he makes fat jokes about me, I just don't think it's very effective as I'm not that fat and not bothered by it at all. I'm suggesting he finds something that bothers me more, not asking him to stop something that bothers me.

As i recall you asked me to pm it too you correct? Just because I backed up my talk with action and you don't have the balls to call is not my problem, i gave it to you because i don't talk to her anymore and don't really care if some random fat boy from boston calls her at 3 am.........im out gotta get up in 3 hours...........good luck at the .50/1 tables tomm and that goes for you too wrto.You backed it up with a random phone number of some random person...I just find it silly more than anything. Night.

Wow, I can't believe how this post has transgressed the point of this forum and even the scope of the initial point. I'll be honest, I am up late and bored so I have been reading all of this. It's actually pretty compelling but that's just a result of my lack of interest in anything else. I usually refrain from posting in threads like these but this is just very silly and kind of appealing! However, I don't like how this is going from either side though so here's my two cents.Mrnuts, you're a complete idiot for posting this in the first place. I have posted before regarding things like these (only a few) and am posting again for the sanctity of this forum. I am pretty quiet on here and just usually observe but this is ****ing stupid. Your initial post is a pathetic jab at someone whom your aren't going to beat. You're outclassed. Your tone is vile, intentions harmful and your mental capacity is falling behind. I am agnostic and turned off to religion because of people like you whom you just epitomized as the dreadfull and terrible, missinformed "christian". I'm not going to get into the "why's" and "why not's" of religion at all as I could fill an endless amount of feedback to your inferior and ignorant rebuttals.As for smash and wrto, as I stated before, this is silly. I know you guys post on here a lot and I believe you are better than this. I know, I know... I just wrote this post attacking mrnuts (for good reasons), going out of my way and am now just as guilty as your for taking a shot at him. Even though some people do get urked by some of your posts, you guys do provide meaningfull content on this forum. If it were me in one of your positions I would take my stance, call this guy an idiot and leave it be and then go play some poker. I really wouldn't care that much about saving face.Anyways, I was bored but am now satisfied. I'll be watching I guess... I will be bored again now.

SAYS THE BIGGEST CHEAP~SHOT POSTER ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD!You're misunderstanding me ...
I'll admit I haven't read all of your posts, but from the ones I've read I think I understand you pretty well,BTW, how does it feel to be a Calling Station at the $0.50/$1 online games?You're afraid to bet while fish are chasing draws to the end for three bucks.Why don't you move up to $3/$6 and play with some other people who really understand the game?Because you'd get your a$$ kicked maybe?You're a Calling Station!Where'd you finish in the DN Open Tournament?About 20 places behind some girl who was playing her FIRST online tournament ever?(And some smuck staked you ...)

Why don't you move up to $3/$6 and play with some other people who really understand the game?Because you'd get your a$$ kicked maybe? Hi, I've played around 250,000 hands of 3/6 a year for the last couple of years. I played 15/30 for a few months, probably only 10000 hands or so and did fine, but got bored with the swings and decided there was more money multi-tabling 3/6 for the amount of effort I felt like putting into it.I play 3/6 almost every day ussually *while* I'm playing .50/$1 for my project posts, the point of which is to help people learning to play who are playing micro-limits and are having trouble beating loose games.You really should dig a little deeper before making an ass out of yourself.

AKQJs_20, i don't mean to flame you, but you should really at least learn your stuff before you go around attacking someone.smash makes 50k+ a year multi-tabling $3/6 at party, so it doesn't really make sense to tell him to play 3/6 and then tell him he's too afraid to because he'll get his ass kicked.and he's not really a calling station either, he's definitely a tight-aggressive-aggressive (TA-A) player, you can datamine him on pokertracker yourself. just because he plays smart poker by not marrying his aces on a KQx flop with two hearts in a multiway pot facing a raise and cold call doesn't mean he's a calling station. it means he's a good player who knows what the hell he's doing.and if you think a NLHE tournament is fully representative of a poker player's skillset, you're sadly mistaken. smash is a solid limit player, and it sounds to me like NLHE is the only game you know. it also sounds like you've been watching too much WSOP and WPT on television. daniel negreanu busted out of the 2004 WSOP main event early last year, does that make him a fish?really, i don't mean to flame you, but you shouldn't try to squeeze in your own attacks on a thread that has nothing to do with you, when you don't even realize that what you're saying is wrong.this post is meant neither to defend smash nor to attack you.aseem

ha, didn't realize you were still awake, smash. thought i'd tag-team in and take care of this little post myself. :-) aseem

ha, didn't realize you were still awake, smash. thought i'd tag-team in and take care of this little post myself.Kind of you, I don't even know why I bother to respond.To tired to play, too awake to sleep, I guess.

AKQJs_20, i don't mean to flame you, but you should really at least learn your stuff before you go around attacking someone.smash makes 50k+ a year multi-tabling $3/6 at party, so it doesn't really make sense to tell him to play 3/6 and then tell him he's too afraid to because he'll get his ass kicked....aseem
No kidding... Smash is posting else where regarding the aforementioned limits while defending himself at the same time here. As for the latter reference in that.. stop posting in this thread smash!the former: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...opic.php?t=6180WTF? Are these people lazy or stupid or both?

Hey Smash, I'm pretty new to this forum. I just had a question, and although there is probably a few people in this forum who could answer it (i.e. Daniel), I thought I'd ask you. If you make $40K or $100K or whatever it is per year playing online, how do you go about doing your taxes and what not? When it comes to poker, do you specify it as an income only if you do it as a job or what? Just curious. I mean, obviously, if you win a $10 buy-in tournament with some friends, you aren't going to claim "$50 made at poker tournament with friends." But I doubt they allow people to make thousands and thousands of dollars per year without paying any tax. Lastly, I'm sure this is common knowledge or has been explained before, but I don't feel like looking. Thanks.

I just put whatever I cashed out on line 21 of my 1040.If it was less money I really wouldn't bother. I figure it's just enough that if I ever got audited it'd be a pain in the ass to have to write a check for 15 grand or whatever.I tend to get paid in big lump sums from my day job anyway and allways have to put money aside and write a check for taxes every year so it just makes that check slightly larger.

Interesting. I have no idea what a 1040 is, as I live in Canada and I believe our taxes are a little different, but that answers my question nonetheless. Thank you for the prompt reply at such a late hour.

ps. i think smash was at one time a catholic and after looking at what he has become he decided to go the cowardly route and believe in nothing.
What? Who is the one with the allmighty invisible friend here?The sad part is that people like you are trying to force it on others, why does school kids have to learn about creationism when its clearly not true, but keep your reglion and faith, just keep it to your damn self.

This has gone too far... I'm not deleting it because some people certainly made some good points in defending other members... This topic is locked.This is exactly what Daniel wants to STOP on these forums... this was not necesarry mrnuts... and the rest of the attacks that ensued were not needed either.