Nofx_punk In The Mill Gtd...

Just wanted to say - After countless bubbles in the qualifiers I made it into the stars mill! I have no real idea what to expect. I just hope to have a good time! Also I would like some railers! a little outside encouragement never hurt anyone! :club: Cy'all tomorrow!

GL. Just remember, the majority of players in it are donks.
Lol, thinking like that could get me out! I do however know I have an edge so I will just do what I can! :club:

NOFX.... You are playing in the tourney that i have so many times bubbled in sattletlied for...All i can say is GOOD LUCK TOMORROW....KICK SOME ***BEAT SOME DONKEYSDON'T GET UNLUCKY>.....SEND me 1% of your WINNNINGS.-i'd rail, but my chat is gone."You can't lose what you don't put in the middle... but you can't win much either."Take it down for FCP.

Just wanted to say - After countless bubbles in the qualifiers I made it into the stars mill! I have no real idea what to expect. I just hope to have a good time! Also I would like some railers! a little outside encouragement never hurt anyone! :club: Cy'all tomorrow!
I'm in too. I tried the $3 rebuy satellite yesterday fot the first time and I got a ticket.
Good luck, almost satellited in it myself last night during a double shootout. Got 5th at the final table after having AK, flopping trip kings then only to get sucked out on river by a 2 outer giving my opponent a boat with pocket 3's.