Jason Whitlock On "rome Is Burning"

This ought to be good......I think he might be on all week.......ah...and right out of the gates he refers to Babe Ruth as "segregation's best player," LOL.....

This ought to be good......I think he might be on all week.......ah...and right out of the gates he refers to Babe Ruth as "segregation's best player," LOL.....
lolol oh manI saw that he was on it but I had to leave. I should have stayed
as if Babe Ruth had something to do with itWhitlock is a racist on the nth degree
Yup. You do know that **** Vermeil is a giant racist, right?? I mean, you know, because he had some harsh words for our RB Larry Johnson one time..I mean...Priest Holmes was our current RB at the time and Vermeil was in love with the guy...but none of that matters..he called Johnson a baby only because of the color of his skin..IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!!Seriously though...he's pretty retarded. Kinda funny sometimes..but pretty much wrong with most things he ever says.
I missed this, but there is a legitimate arguement that Ruth wasn't playing all the best talent in there was at the time.
I missed this, but there is a legitimate arguement that Ruth wasn't playing all the best talent in there was at the time.
Yeah, you can say that about EVERY player from that generation, but that doesn't mean he has to insult Ruth AND everyone who loves Ruth repeatedly, which is what he does. Ruth had nothing to do with keeping people out of baseball. Hey, check this, there are a lot of players from poorer countries that may not have the same opportunity to play in MLB as Barry Bonds..guess by Whitlock's logic, that makes Bonds a horrible person for not playing in a league that gives EVERY single person around the world the EXACT same opportunity to play professional baseball..right?Yes, I know that the point is valid, but that is not Ruth's fault and he isn't a horrible person like Whitlock says because of it, that's all. Whitlock is a racist sports writer...and it's really not that hard to see.

agreed, that guy brings race into everything. He might be worried that Jesse Jackson won't be there to do it, so he does just in case.What about all the people who played before Hispanics began coming over. I guess those are the pre-hispanic influx players, so their numbers really don't count either.

agreed, that guy brings race into everything. He might be worried that Jesse Jackson won't be there to do it, so he does just in case.What about all the people who played before Hispanics began coming over. I guess those are the pre-hispanic influx players, so their numbers really don't count either.
Reminds me of that fight at a football game in Decatur back in 1999 where six black students literally instigated a fight with another school. All six kids were suspended and Jesse Jackson threw a bitch fit over it and said the only reason they were suspended was because they were black...I guess causing the fight had nothing to do with it. Jackson and Whitlock would be perfect for each other.

whitlock is as racist as a local KKK member, only difference is the KKK is honest about itjime rome is a jackoff also so its perfect they are together

You really have to love the sensationalist personalities that ESPN employs. Why not just have Whitlock co-host Quite Frankly with Steven A. Smith so they can make racist jabs at every white player or coach during the show. They can even have Scoop Jackson call-in to give a report how the NBA exploits black players. Its sad that some of the black journalists on ESPN resort to these tactics while guys like Michael Smith and JA Adande actually think on a realistic and don't get there own shows. In Jesse Jackson related ridiculous race motivated moves news..The Associated Press reports:The Rev. Jesse Jackson said Saturday his Rainbow/Push Coalition will pay the college tuition of a woman who told police she was raped by members of Duke University's men's lacrosse team while working as a stripper -- no matter the outcome of the case.

You really have to love the sensationalist personalities that ESPN employs. Why not just have Whitlock co-host Quite Frankly with Steven A. Smith so they can make racist jabs at every white player or coach during the show. They can even have Scoop Jackson call-in to give a report how the NBA exploits black players. Its sad that some of the black journalists on ESPN resort to these tactics while guys like Michael Smith and JA Adande actually think on a realistic and don't get there own shows. In Jesse Jackson related ridiculous race motivated moves news..The Associated Press reports:The Rev. Jesse Jackson said Saturday his Rainbow/Push Coalition will pay the college tuition of a woman who told police she was raped by members of Duke University's men's lacrosse team while working as a stripper -- no matter the outcome of the case.
You obviously don't listen to Adande too much then. While he isn't as bad as Whitlock or Jackson he has his race card moments (Wilbon also). However you are dead on with Michael Smith (you could probably throw Kevin Blackistone along side Smith)...they are consumate professionals and I have a lot respect for both men.