I just turned on my tv, went to the guide and checked ESPN classic. My guide says they're airing the 96 Main Event at 2AM Central followed by the 97 and 98 event. I know this has been discussed before but very few have ever seen the 96 main event specifically on TV and not a torrent online. I'm still a little skeptical about this since I have only seen the 93-95, 97-98, 03-05 air on ESPN classic. So hopefully this isn't a typo on the guide and the 96 main event actually airs tonight because I really want to see Huck Seed win.

I just turned on my tv, went to the guide and checked ESPN classic. My guide says they're airing the 96 Main Event at 2AM Central followed by the 97 and 98 event. I know this has been discussed before but very few have ever seen the 96 main event specifically on TV and not a torrent online. I'm still a little skeptical about this since I have only seen the 93-95, 97-98, 03-05 air on ESPN classic. So hopefully this isn't a typo on the guide and the 96 main event actually airs tonight because I really want to see Huck Seed win.
How about a little spoiler alert at least. Jeez!
I don't know my guide says 96 us poker championship not the wsop
That's strange, says 96 Main Event on mine.

It often says '96 Main Event, but it'll end up showing the '96 US Poker Championship. I've been fooled like this a couple times.

It often says '96 Main Event, but it'll end up showing the '96 US Poker Championship. I've been fooled like this a couple times.
Yup, figured it was a typo and I got my hopes up for nothing. I've already seen the 96 US Poker Championship, I believe Hellmuth is in it and finishes like 3rd. Anybody ever seen the 87, 88, 89, or 90 WSOP main event on ESPN classic before? I know ESPN did the WSOP those years but I never see any of those on ESPN classic.
Anybody ever seen the 87, 88, 89, or 90 WSOP main event on ESPN classic before? I know ESPN did the WSOP those years but I never see any of those on ESPN classic.
i haven't seen it on in espn classic, but i've downloaded torrents for 88, 89, & 90.