Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$18 playersConverterPre-flop: (8 players) Hero is BB with :) :) 4 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: :D :D :D ($3, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, CO raises to $8, SB folds, Hero calls.Turn: :club: ($19, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $8, Hero calls.River: :) ($35, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $14, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $63Should I have re-raised the flop? or should i have bet half the pot on the turn and fold to a raise?

Push or fold on the flop.This is tricky though. CO could just as easily have QJ/KJ/J10 as he could have 66 or 44. You have to go with your read. I'm probably pushing on the flop. Lots of people like to raise with low pp in the CO and over the long run there's many more hands that you beat here than have you beat from a limped CO.

Should I have re-raised the flop? or should i have bet half the pot on the turn and fold to a raise?
STack sizes would be good. Regardless, very good hand to bring up because you're ability to win the most/lose the least on these t ypes of hands is going to significantly increase your win %. W/o a read, you can't raise this flop since it's unriased preflop, but you can't necessarily fold either. I'm more likely to call the flop and c/c a reasonable bet and c/f to a large bet (3/4 to pot). Hopefully he'll slow up when we call an announce that his lone j is no good. Again, stack size matter heres too. I'm more likely to call down a short stack and fold to a big stack. you got a decent price for showdown.
Push or fold on the flop.This is tricky though. CO could just as easily have QJ/KJ/J10 as he could have 66 or 44. You have to go with your read. I'm probably pushing on the flop. Lots of people like to raise with low pp in the CO and over the long run there's many more hands that you beat here than have you beat from a limped CO.
dont go broke in a nothing pot.
Then I guess you would fold.You gain nothing from calling here. With multiple draws possible you're only giving him more chances to suck out.
You're also giving him a chance to slow up and decide that a bare jack is no good here and we can get to a free showdown. Or if he checks the turn and the river bricks, we've now found out our hand is good and we can check the river to induce a bluff.
so what's the appropriate action?call flopbet turn, fold to raise?
lot of disagreement on this one. I don't raise pf. You HAVE to reraise on the flop. There are only 2 reasonable hands you are behind, but any number of jacks or drawing hands that you are ahead of.Calling here does not signal anything other than that you are too weak to reraise. it doesn't tell QJ he's behind , it tells him you are on a draw.I reraise the flop, if called bet turn, and shut down if called there. I fold at anytime to an all in. If he calls the turn and you check river and he bets, you might need to call depending on the bet in relation to the pot.Mark