Earl Woods (tigers Father) Passd Away Today

Earl woods.. slightly crazy...Tiger Woods won twice in his first seven PGA Tour events after turning pro in 1996 at age 20 and was named Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year. Woods predicted greatness for Tiger on and off the course, telling the magazine that his son "will do more than any other man in history to change the course of humanity." "He's the bridge between the East and the West," the father said. "There is no limit because he has the guidance. I don't know yet exactly what form this will take. But he is the Chosen One. He'll have the power to impact nations. Not people. Nations. The world is just getting a taste of his power."

He raised an amazing golfer. I like how he sorta stepped out of the spotlight more and more (granted, some of it was health related). It showed what kinda man he raised on the 60 minutes special about the Tiger Woods learning center thing. Every golfer on the PGA tour should thank Tiger everyday for at least doubling what they make each and every week, so even when they finish 2nd to Tiger they get more than they used to get for 1st

• 5 weeks later...
Earl woods.. slightly crazy...Tiger Woods won twice in his first seven PGA Tour events after turning pro in 1996 at age 20 and was named Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year. Woods predicted greatness for Tiger on and off the course, telling the magazine that his son "will do more than any other man in history to change the course of humanity." "He's the bridge between the East and the West," the father said. "There is no limit because he has the guidance. I don't know yet exactly what form this will take. But he is the Chosen One. He'll have the power to impact nations. Not people. Nations. The world is just getting a taste of his power."
Thats a bit of a nut-job sounding quote...