Fcp Pokerstars Sit N Go Barrage....

What should we play?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which option do you prefer

• Option A
    • Option B

Alright, here are the two options. Option A:$10+1 45 man NLHE sit n go at 9:00 pm Eastern TimeOption B:$5+.50 45 man NLHE sit n go at 12:00 Eastern TimeSo, vote on what it is going to be...hopefully we can get as many FCP'ers as possible.

Well, I am only doing one or the other, whichever option wins, and it looks like A is probably going to win. If those that want Option B want to set up their own, I MIGHT play...we'll see. But as it looks now, I'll start a thread at 8:30 ET letting all FCP'ers know that we'll be playing.

I'll probably play either if someone wants to trade me the buy-in on Stars for that amount on FullTilt.

I'll probably play either if someone wants to trade me the buy-in on Stars for that amount on FullTilt.
im in the same boat
because someone else suggested this option, so I put it up.
But you are the mastermind behind it all....just because one dude can't pony up $10 doesn't mean I should have to play possible two hours of poker to win $69!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just because one dude can't pony up $10 doesn't mean I should have to play possible two hours of poker to win $69!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, then don't.

If you're so inclined, it might be nice to put FCP as your profile City to "represent" or whatever it is those wacky kids call it. It'll make it more obvious when the final table is 50% FCPers.

But you are the mastermind behind it all....just because one dude can't pony up $10 doesn't mean I should have to play possible two hours of poker to win $69!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, with me in the field, you have zero chance of cashing.ZING!!!!!!!
Ok. I'm home. Thanks for the transfer Koop. Interest is now compounding hourly.
Yeah, you can pay me in gold or silver bars, I don't really have a preference.Option A wins.There is now a thread for this specific purpose. 9:00 pm ETBE THERE!!!!!!