• 2 weeks later...

Dude, be carefull making jokes about Ninjas.This is a totally credible testimonial:Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Tough break, ninja.
  • 1 month later...

Just curious as to what happened with the bank and neteller??? Did you get all your money back? Did neteller give you the money, or did the bank give it back to you. The only reason I ask, is cause my account was just hit up for a few thousand through the damn insta cash, and i had recently changed the password, so they still got into the account. apparently, my bank is working faster than neteller is on this one, and i am glad to say I should have it resolved by the end of the business day today.

Just curious as to what happened with the bank and neteller??? Did you get all your money back? Did neteller give you the money, or did the bank give it back to you. The only reason I ask, is cause my account was just hit up for a few thousand through the damn insta cash, and i had recently changed the password, so they still got into the account. apparently, my bank is working faster than neteller is on this one, and i am glad to say I should have it resolved by the end of the business day today.
The bank does the money that was taken from them, they are insured for that. Neteller covers if any extra was sitting in your neteller account at the time. Good Luck ! It's a crummy feeling.