What A Freakin Weekend In Toronto

Hey, fellas, just a quick update on everything going on in Toronto. Gotta be honest- I really don't know where to start. My wife and I flew in friday afternoon, took a 2 hour nap and it's been nonstop till about 8 tonite-I have been relaxing/sleeping ever since. Daniel covered most of it in his blog,the private party at Gretzkys,the V.I.P. lounge at Bunos,or Nubo,or whatever the heck that place is called. All off the hook,my wife and I had a good time,a really good time. Woke up this morning and had to do a T.V. interview and see the set- the set is about as cool as it could be, I won't ruin it for you by giving details here. The interview process really was no fun- it was conducted actually at the table like alot of these shows do and every bone in my body was screaming to just start playing. We start playing in 8 hours,and I like my chances for alot of reasons but the number one reason is this- biggest sit n go of my life, and I can't lose. I won't. I have what it takes to do this, without being arrogant I know that I can do this. The gameplan is to have fun, and do the normal things that I do to win sit n gos. Play strong hands, use position,and and pick up pots that nobody wants. I will be playing a combination of TAG and LAG that will most likely change depending on what level we are in, but I won't shy away from playing the maniac for a bit if I see the table tighteneing up. Bottom line is, I am guessing that we are looking at maybe 300 to 350 hands- so, I want to be involved in about 100 to 110 of those hands in some way. I think if I focus and thinkof it in these terms, I will be the last man standing. I will post again after I win tonite. I want to thank everyone who has wished me well, I appreciate the support and I hope that one day I can show my gratitude to you with more than just a virtual thank you. Take care,fellas. :club: