"but I Have To Remained Bias"

Great DN.. Good to hear you will be biased towards who wins this thing.Please tell me this was a typo and you meant UNbiased.
Daniel, your engwish teacha delphi has just joined the FCP forumms....
but when you hit the call button on party by accident... now thats when it really sucks
or when you hit the fold button when you're first to act by accident, and then hit the ok button by accident when it asks "are you sure you want to fold?"

I remember one time I was playing 5/10 limit on PP. I had JJ, and capped it with two other preflop. The flop came J 6 2 rainbow. It goes bet raise raise raise call call fold? The fold was me when my optical mouse skipped over too far and clicked fold. THe end result was I was up against AA and 66. The turn and river would have blanked on a pot that was capped every street. Needless to say, that mouse ended up smashed on the wall.

I remember one time I was playing 5/10 limit on PP. I had JJ, and capped it with two other preflop. The flop came J 6 2 rainbow. It goes bet raise raise raise call call fold? The fold was me when my optical mouse skipped over too far and clicked fold. THe end result was I was up against AA and 66. The turn and river would have blanked on a pot that was capped every street. Needless to say, that mouse ended up smashed on the wall.
collusion for sure, haha