Week 2 Game Of The Week?

Which game is the GOTW? I had a hard time picking between The Degenerates and Hoosier's Heroes, but I'm not sure who is playing, so my game of the week goes to Alf's Room vs. Zimmer. Any other opinions?

Which game is the GOTW? I had a hard time picking between The Degenerates and Hoosier's Heroes, but I'm not sure who is playing, so my game of the week goes to Alf's Room vs. Zimmer. Any other opinions?
I'd have to agree with you, but I put our match vs. The Unmentionables up there too since it has the same ramifications.
I'd have to agree with you, but I put our match vs. The Unmentionables up there too since it has the same ramifications.
well pretty much all the matches that have 1-0 teams pitted against each have ramifications, right?but yes, Zim and alf is probably GOTW. they started the trash talking in week 1, should be a good one.week 5 will be great, once we get back to divisional play. Hopefully will be a couple 4-0 and 3-1 teams squaring off for some early season division leader rights.
well pretty much all the matches that have 1-0 teams pitted against each have ramifications, right?but yes, Zim and alf is probably GOTW. they started the trash talking in week 1, should be a good one.week 5 will be great, once we get back to divisional play. Hopefully will be a couple 4-0 and 3-1 teams squaring off for some early season division leader rights.
No trash talk..just mutual respect...it should be a good one though...styles make matches.
What do you think?Only a nuclear war and ground zero being Miami would keep me from playing this one.
well, one of u guys is going to have a nice 2-0 start...should be a good game.
I can almost guarantee that it will be a very good match.
sorry, but i'm going to need a full guarentee if you expect me to watch.this will prolly end after 8 minutes with a KK vs AA showdown and end up being a disappointment to all.
sorry, but i'm going to need a full guarentee if you expect me to watch.this will prolly end after 8 minutes with a KK vs AA showdown and end up being a disappointment to all.
Well..I can guarantee that I won't fold KK or AA preflop... :club:

I really have to prepare by never looking at Alf's avatar again. I can imagine that face staring at me and I get intimidated, I'll admit it.But yeah, ours is likely game of the week, haven't really looked at the schedule that much.