Pokerstars 1 Mil G Ft

TheProfess is Ted Forrest?He's currently 2nd in chips right now.Is that actually him?I heard this while watching the FTP 200k g FT.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TheProfess is Ted Forrest?He's currently 2nd in chips right now.Is that actually him?I heard this while watching the FTP 200k g FT.
I read the same thing. Not sure if it is him though. A couple of people said in the chat that they saw that it was him on another forum but don't remember which one they said.
I read the same thing. Not sure if it is him though. A couple of people said in the chat that they saw that it was him on another forum but don't remember which one they said.
couple ppl on 2+2 heard it was him too.. so i wouldnt doubt it

PokerStars Game #4726148820: Tournament #22779600, $200+$15 Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXI (50000/100000) - 2006/04/24 - 00:56:06 (ET)Table '22779600 281' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 2: yuan (5309304 in chips) Seat 3: brandon686 (2429669 in chips) Seat 7: theprofess (2907453 in chips) Seat 8: Halfrek (2751074 in chips) yuan: posts the ante 5000brandon686: posts the ante 5000theprofess: posts the ante 5000Halfrek: posts the ante 5000Halfrek: posts small blind 50000yuan: posts big blind 100000*** HOLE CARDS ***brandon686: folds theprofess: folds Halfrek: calls 50000brandon686 said, "split"yuan: checks *** FLOP *** [As Qd Ts]Halfrek: bets 100000yuan: calls 100000*** TURN *** [As Qd Ts] [Th]Halfrek: bets 300000yuan: calls 300000*** RIVER *** [As Qd Ts Th] [Qc]Halfrek: checks yuan: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***Halfrek: shows [5d Kd] (two pair, Queens and Tens)yuan: shows [Qs 5s] (a full house, Queens full of Tens)yuan collected 1020000 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1020000 | Rake 0 Board [As Qd Ts Th Qc]Seat 2: yuan (big blind) showed [Qs 5s] and won (1020000) with a full house, Queens full of TensSeat 3: brandon686 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: theprofess (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Halfrek (small blind) showed [5d Kd] and lost with two pair, Queens and TensWhy did he check the river?

Why did he check the river?
My only guess is so yuan can get info on half...half has been quite aggressive at the FT so far
wtf was that with the reraise with 79 by yuan , of course the guy is gonna call.
yeah I was wondering that too. He was lucky to pick up a nice draw on the flop too

Does anybody else think that Brandon should be allowed to do whatever he can to get a chop? I mean, if he chops, it could mean 40k extra for him. I think if he wants to annoy the crap out of the players, he should be able to.

sorry guys watching the sopranos so i missed the first hour of final table. Has any deal been discussed?
no deal, but brandon wants one..yes I think he should be able to keep asking.. Seems like it wouldn't be that bad of a dealwow yuan has just taken over this table...
no deal, but brandon wants one..yes I think he should be able to keep asking.. Seems like it wouldn't be that bad of a deal
He was asking for about 15 minutes straight...when it did come down to final 4, only brandon and yuan wanted to chop...half and profess didnt (or profess didnt say he did want to chop)...and if the profess is Ted Forest, I dont think a chop will happen.
He was asking for about 15 minutes straight...when it did come down to final 4, only brandon and yuan wanted to chop...half and profess didnt (or profess didnt say he did want to chop)...and if the profess is Ted Forest, I dont think a chop will happen.
yeah, too late for a 4 player chop now anywayehh maybe not, but it's not happening
There is some pretty horrible play at this final table, I also doubt that is Ted Forrest.
I'll agree with your first statement, but I am more than certain that theprofess is Ted...altough...when you think about it...wouldn't howard lederer have that name instead?

Yuan has some decent stats on thepokerdb, but not many large cashes. 20+ final tables, biggest cash is 8K... thats about to change. I don't see how he could lose this, and do not see a chop happenning, so Brandon.. STFU.---Also, what the hell is Rust referring to?