Rail Me In The Most Important Tourney Of My Career

Fulltilt 1:30am freeroll. 900 players. More than $39 up for grabs. First place is a cool five dollars. This may be the most high profile tournament I have ever played. It's not invitation only, but it's close. They only allow 900 players. Wish me luck. If I can just play well and catch some cards, then hopefully after 4 hours or so I can make the money and collect at least two dollars. Wish me luck.

:club: good luck. i made the final 15 one night in march of '05. that's the closest i got after that.i also made the final 21 of a 500+ freeroll on WorldPx one day, when a donk donked me out and made me pull a hellmuth.

You are freaking lucky.You know how many times I've tried to get in that tourney?!

27 people eliminated in 2 minutes. Almost in the money baby.K6 off loses to K2 off. I'm out of the tourney and will have to start grindning away at the play money tables until I can rebuild enough to enter the freeroll again some day.

Fulltilt 1:30am freeroll. 900 players. More than $39 up for grabs. First place is a cool five dollars. This may be the most high profile tournament I have ever played. It's not invitation only, but it's close. They only allow 900 players. Wish me luck. If I can just play well and catch some cards, then hopefully after 4 hours or so I can make the money and collect at least two dollars. Wish me luck.
I won one of these. I think I won 6 dollars for first, though. I don't play multitables often, but regardless, this is my only MTT win. Sad.
27 people eliminated in 2 minutes. Almost in the money baby.K6 off loses to K2 off. I'm out of the tourney and will have to start grindning away at the play money tables until I can rebuild enough to enter the freeroll again some day.
YSAFR

I lost in a freeroll with AKs vs A9o and actually got mad for a second before punching myself in the face for getting even slightly upset by a freeroll.Except where's that guy who won $28k on freerolls? We need him in here to explain how it's done.