Hilarious Poker Video

Check this out:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...1630199&q=pokerApparently it is an "instruction video" from some poker-spam-site. Of course it is not instructional at all but it is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.I'd like to think, that it is a parody, but I'm afraid it is not. The only move that guy has is going all in. My personal highlight of the video is, when he has AA and doesn't go all in for the first time and is totally disappointed when he doesn't get called (and then shows his hand, also for the first time)... :club: I don't play nlhe stts, but I'd love to play against this guy and anyone who follows his instructions...It is about half an hour long, and takes a while to load, but it is really worth watching!

Good god that was boring as hell....

not alot of rocket science involved in only playing premium hands.It is when I play semi weak hands and flop 2 pair that I get my *** kicked!the times that i have said to myself only play premium hands I have done well. it gets really boring BUT you will usually win money

look guys, stop dissing this brilliant stategy, he is winning 70% of the time through the 'all in method'. I like that this video is attributed to www.pokerproweb.net what are the chances they are training an army of donks to pay them off in the long run? lol! the best bit is when HU he pushes the first hand with A2 suited (which has a 'hand ranking' of 90 something percent!!!!!!) lol and sucks out on the pocket 88s played by the good player! lol! There is actually documentation with this that suggests staying at the $6 turbo sngs wil give u nearly $500 a week. It also suggests u play the 'strategy' for 10 hours a day 5-7 days a week. I could make that playing 2 hours a day with bankroll only playing top ten premium hands.

His accent makes him even more hard to take seriously.he kinda sounds like a mature yet squeaky-voiced Stewie from family guy.

His accent makes him even more hard to take seriously.he kinda sounds like a mature yet squeaky-voiced Stewie from family guy.
Id like to see this when he doesnt get smacked with the deckdealt 99, JJ, KK, and AA , AK twice, TT ALL in ONE 10 man SnG

I cannot blv I watched the entire thing!!! WOW....almost 30 mintues of my life wasted...Is the instructor Harry Demetriou? LOL...Harry, is that you?!?!

Mr. Poker Expert, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent video were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational strategy. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. MJ

that was the funniest video ever...thank u OP"all in with you good hands, were not going to let someone get in cheap" "AA eww we are going to double the BB, i want someelse to go all in with something like king jack sooooooooooooooooooooooooooted"

the funniest thing is that in the ten minutes i watched the message seems to be:sign up through us, then we´ll give you this really sophisticated pot odds calculator that´s going to tell you to push with 99-AA, AK and AQ. i´m not sure people falling for this won´t wreck their computers trying to install the stupid thing.btw,could this be the solution to the bot mysterium? :club: