Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)Preflop: econ_tim is MP with [7c], [7d]. UTG raises, econ_tim 3-bets, 1 fold, Button calls, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (10.40 SB) [Kd], [9s], [Qd] (3 players)UTG checks, econ_tim bets, Button raises, UTG calls, econ_tim calls.Turn: (8.20 BB) [3d] (3 players)UTG checks, econ_tim checks, Button bets, UTG calls, econ_tim calls.River: (11.20 BB) [2d] (3 players)UTG bets, econ_tim calls, Button folds.Final Pot: 13.20 BBUTG is TAG, Button is someone LAG, and I feel he has been taking shots at me lately, betting and raising flops, etc. Peel the turn?

I fold the flop.
we're getting 15 to 1, so we need to get 3.5 more big bets when we hit a set to have implied odds to peeli think that is reasonableare you worried that Button has a set now? i'm pretty sure he caps KK and QQ.

this hand sucks, no doubt about it. I can't fold the turn either, FWIW.What are your thoughts on the river? I'm stabbing in the dark, but can this be a raise fold situation? I'm assuming if you called the river you expect the TAG to donk the river with two pair for value so it isn't checked behind. No sense in calling the river if he doesn't bet like this occasionally, right?Now it sounds like you and LAGgy understand each other's games. A raise here should fold the 8 9 T and possibly J of Edit: :club: s, depending on how tight he views you and the other TAG. Anyone like a r/f river?someone correct my way of thinking if this doesn't make sense.

There's no way I even bet this flop. What exactly do you think you beat on the flop? You also have zero fold equity at this point, no hand that beats yours is folding.
yeah, this is about the worst possible flop for me ...
we're getting 15 to 1, so we need to get 3.5 more big bets when we hit a set to have implied odds to peeli think that is reasonableare you worried that Button has a set now? i'm pretty sure he caps KK and QQ.
I dont like counting on implied odds. That and the fact that with this type of board we can easily hit our set and lose via a rivered straight or flush or already be drawing basically dead to a hand like 99 or J10s which are both very possible.On the turn the pots big and we hit our flush 20% of the time. But our flush just isn't good often enough to make it a profitable call.
Anyone like a r/f river?someone correct my way of thinking if this doesn't make sense.
What worse hands call us when we raise the river? Call and hope the button overcalls.
There's no way I even bet this flop. What exactly do you think you beat on the flop? You also have zero fold equity at this point, no hand that beats yours is folding.
I agree.After you bet/call the flop, you have to fold this turn.