Puggy Pearson Division

Let this be the official Puggy Peason Division thread....Yo, who is on the ghosts of elvis? You're going so down, it's not even funny. I mean I know you already went 6 feet under, but you're going down even further than that. I'm thinking 12 feet total. You're gonna die your second deaths when you play Oh you call I call?! yeah baby! and what's with elvis having more than one ghost? that's just creepy!Team canada? I mean really, you think you have a shot at us? I'm actually going to feel bad when we beat you guys because I love it here in canada, and I'm all for the patriotism.... but we gotta do what we gotta do... say hi to the ghosts of elvis for us when we murder you in a heads up game!And for whoever else is thinking of taking up the last spot in our division...I think you should reconsider, and save your cash...you have no chance! I would just take your $500 and buy a new set of golf clubs, because you'll be golfing like the maple leafs! hahahaAlright, that's enough trash talk....in all seriousness, good luck to everyone who's playing...I hope we can have a lot of fun! :club::D

Sigh..........I have no comment to any of the bashing that is going on.Except to say the ghosts will win somewhere between 1 and 14 games.give or take 10.They are........the ghost himselfshoot looseand a mustang

sure...the father of the boy who doesn't win, has to mow the other's lawn in their wife's best sunday dress :club:
Good luck to everyone in our division, but in all seriousness...just give us your money now as "oh you call, I call?" is ready and primed! The Royal tour machine is going to steamroll the competition... Royal was telling me that Negreanu called him and was so glad that he wouldn't have to play our team...lolSee you Sundays!!
So is the Puggy Pearson made up of Canadians?I know Royal's from Ontario somewhere and so is my team.
ya all teams in this division are canadian........Ghostsofelvis are all good 'ol Toronto boys
That makes sense that you are all Canadian in the division. After all you all have the same time zone right?
we dont use zones in canada, we use how many kilometeres you are away from the sun.when the sun is 0 kilometers, thats noon.from 0 - 100 then back to 0and we dont calculate odds, we usually just flip loonies or toonies
we dont use zones in canada, we use how many kilometeres you are away from the sun.when the sun is 0 kilometers, thats noon.from 0 - 100 then back to 0and we dont calculate odds, we usually just flip loonies or toonies
Too much back bacon in your diet
ya all teams in this division are canadian........Ghostsofelvis are all good 'ol Toronto boys
That's a shame. It's gonna be like the NorthWest division in the NHL with 4 Canadian teams.It means the playoffs won't have a lot of us Canucks in the picture.Oh well...you're all welcome to rail me when you're out of the playoffs. B)