Party PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$106 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with [Th] [Tc] UTG raises, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Hero 3-bets, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: [6d] [Ks] [6h] (8.8SB, 3 players)Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, Hero calls, UTG folds.Turn: [Kh] (6.9BB, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.River: [2h] (8.9BB, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 10.9BBfold the flop? fold the turn? i am hating poker now.

I would fold the flop, but since you didnt i like the call down.For the flop UTG raise: how often does he do this with air with a bet and a call? with no reads...assume average/standard for that level. I don't expect him to do that often enough to call down, however the turn makes me want to call down a little bit.

It's a fold on the flop unless utg+1 has given you reasons to do otherwise. With utg calling your bet and utg+1 still raising, it's hard to envision yourself ahead. I'm guessing he had something like a KJ or KT.

Party PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$106 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with [Th] [Tc] UTG raises, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Hero 3-bets, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: [6d] [Ks] [6h] (8.8SB, 3 players)Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, Hero calls, UTG folds.Turn: [Kh] (6.9BB, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.River: [2h] (8.9BB, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 10.9BBfold the flop? fold the turn? i am hating poker now.
No. This is not tilt.I do this every now and again depending on UTG's stats. If he's aggressive enough to play 99-77 this way, then a call down is good.Edit: Also, some players like taking shots at the pf aggressor on K-little boards. The reason being that they will eventually fold Ax, and maybe pocket pairs.Another edit: Just reread the action and saw that it was UTG+1 who raised the field. That makes it a better fold. Then agian, he did cold-call preflop, so he is probably capable of some whacky ****.