Q-js, Turn Two Pair, Face A Re-raise.

No notes on other player.Should I fold this pre-flop?Move all-in on the turn after the re-raise or fold? I hate calling in this spot with three to a straight and two to a flush out.Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (10 handed) converterUTG+2 ($182.95)MP1 ($168)MP2 ($45.85)MP3 ($10.85)CO ($47.50)Button ($17.90)SB ($49.75)BB ($20.60)UTG ($13.35)Hero ($47.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with J:diamond:, Q:diamond:. 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.5, 2 folds, MP2 calls $1.50, 5 folds.Flop: ($3.75) 9:heart:, 2:heart:, J:spade: (2 players)Hero bets $3.5, MP2 calls $3.50.Turn: ($10.75) Q:spade: (2 players)Hero bets $9, MP2 raises to $22

raising QJ UTG+1 is not +EV.KT just made his straight...JT could make this play if he is very agg, or J9s which could have called this raise preflop...I dump QJs/o in EP though, full ring...- Jordan

What are you afraid of?Your turn only really makes the straight for a gut shot.There's really only a handful of culprits here:KQ (I think this is most likely, since villain had over pair and gut shot from the flop)AQ (possibly with flush draw as well).Set (99,22,JJ) Probably 99 as 22 will generally fold and JJ will play back pre flop to a raise.QQ (Not likely at all since they did not re-raise pre flop)You have all but one of the scenarios beat ( I don't think QQ is likely ).

Here are the probable hands based on preflop and flop action:KQ (suited or not)AQ (likely suited)J-10J-10hJ-9K-10 (suited)9910-8Of the hands you are ahead of, KQo and J-10 (not of hearts) are the ones you are way ahead of that you are concerned about pricing out and actually can price out with a turn push. You don't really worry about J-9. All the rest of the hands you are ahead of (KQs, AQs, J-10h) are at worst 3-1 dogs, and if you push here, you will actually price the villain into a call (pot after push would be ~$76 and villain would have ~$22 left). The last three you are drawing very slim to. Based on this, I would just call the turn bet and re-evaluate on the river. You're probably ahead but there is the chance that you are way behind. If the villain is drawing, they haven't correctly priced themselves in on the turn (bet $22 to win $32 assuming you call) anyways. Since the only hands the villain holds that would correctly fold to a turn push are the ones that have less equity in the pot than what the villain has already invested assuming you close the turn action with a call, and all other hands that call a push (except J-9) do so with the right price or with you drawing dead, I think there is little value to pushing the turn here.