Official Unofficial Fcp Head Up League Thread

So the regular season is 15 games.What do you think the best team's record will be?What do you think will be the minimum to make the playoffs?

does that mean if i take it off, you'll let me in? (nudge, nudge)
That sounds like something he'd do. He's the reason I don't have an Annie Duke avatar anymore.
11-4.533
I was going to say 12-3 for the best overall.What's .533...hmm...oh, that's 8-7. Seems about right.I suppose it'll depend on whether teams can dominate. Let's be real...you gotta have some cards to win any given match. If there's a set over set situation there's gonna be blood every time.Seems to be lots of captains who know a bit of the competition's style.I have NO idea how any of you guys play except for Daniel and that doesn't make me feel any better.

This is gonna be some serious fun....Has anybody said anything yet about a championship trophy?You can get a great trophy for less than $100...(Silver Cup with large base..etc...)My team should win since...well...it's my team...and I am on it.

This is gonna be some serious fun....Has anybody said anything yet about a championship trophy?You can get a great trophy for less than $100...(Silver Cup with large base..etc...)My team should win since...well...it's my team...and I am on it.
Sorry Alf, I already got Tritz on my team. No way we're losing.
Sorry Alf, I already got Tritz on my team. No way we're losing.
Tritz' program only works on PStars.....you are cooked...this shin dig is on FCP.
What's your roster looking like Alf? Or is that top secret until game day?Screw the trophy...I wanna be in Daniel's blog!fleung22's TEAM CANADA is the FCP Heads UP Champion for 2006...
What's your roster looking like Alf? Or is that top secret until game day?Screw the trophy...I wanna be in Daniel's blog!fleung22's TEAM CANADA is the FCP Heads UP Champion for 2006...
My roster has 2 more guys besides me...local players who's shorthanded game I respect.......
IF i dont have my own team anybody wanna pick me, i been making a living of cards for a few years, this league seems like fun
where are you from?