Yet Another Thread Involving Ak

FCP $0.50-$1Hero is dealt A :club: , K :D and is UTG+2PRE-FLOPUTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO 3-bets, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.FLOP [8 :diamond: ,10 :diamond: ,A :spade: ]UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, CO bets, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises, CO calls, UTG+1 calls.TURN [5 :spade: ]UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, CO bets, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises, CO calls, UTG+1 calls.RIVER [3 :heart: ]UTG+1 checks, Hero bets. c/r on turn good, or should I have led out?Bet on river correct, right?

Almost never. WAY too much risk of giving a free card.
Sometimes I get a crazy idea in my head and I'll do things like c/r multiple streets.Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. :club:

Yeah, you give a free card too often, as not many opponents are stupid enough to fall for it over and over.I've seen someone get c/r'ed on the flop turn and river at a B&M and they look like they need a bib and helmet. (both of them).

Yeah, you give a free card too often, as not many opponents are stupid enough to fall for it over and over.I've seen someone get c/r'ed on the flop turn and river at a B&M and they look like they need a bib and helmet. (both of them).
I :club: the B and M players.
The majority of the time I already know when I've done something stupid. Part of the reason I post these hands though, is for the benefit of other people who may be reading the boards and are new to online micro limit hold 'em.I don't mind making an example of myself so that others may learn. :club:
EDIT - Fix your HH. The button folded preflop, and managed to bet/call down to the river...
FCP doesnt have a converter that works for it. he probably just mistyped it when he was typing it up. you know button is supposed to be CO.
FCP doesnt have a converter that works for it. he probably just mistyped it when he was typing it up. you know button is supposed to be CO.
Fixed post. :club:
There are converters that work for the other sites on the FCP/PokerRoom/etc. network. Do they use a different HH format?
There are converters that work for the other sites on the FCP/PokerRoom/etc. network. Do they use a different HH format?
Oh yeah, you told me about one, but I forgot what it was.
http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter is the address of it. It's quirky sometimes, and I don't know if it shows your hole cards correctly, so you might have to add them in by hand, but here's hoping it works out for you!
awesome. the one stickied didnt work and i never felt like trying to find one, as it only takes a minute to type it up. i know, im a lazy ******* :club: