the best poker shirts you've seen

robdylan

I've been known to burn through a bit of green...and not just at the tables...So I loved a shirt I saw at Commerce with a marijuana leaf that reads:~POT COMMITTED~
That's eeklaugh.gifYou know a place to get that shirt or you live close to the Commerce?confusedteef2.gifnealdo17
If you have an idea and want to create a shirt, jacket, or anything, you can go to:http://www.neighborhoodies.com/catalog/default.phpThis way you can create your own style in your own words. Its a little pricey, but with a little imagination the possibilities are endless. I have bought from them before and the quality is excellent, not cheapo.
Sweet, thanks for lookin out phpgrin2.gif
Interested in this shirt? email me at emgambino@comcast.netback.jpgp3100001.jpg
What are those little blobs between the words??They look like sperm, swimming 'upstream'
LOL no they are stacks of chips!

Ok, I want to design a shirt with "The top ten reasons people give after they win a pot with garbage hands"I need some suggestions to add to my list, please feel free to post.1. I had a feeling or a hunch2. It was suited3. I was getting Pot odds (note this is used prior to them putting in any money into the pot then calling 3 bets with 7-2 suited-see #2) 4. Jack King off, is my favourite hand5. I thought everyone was bluffing.6. I watch the World Poker Tour** as an aside to this, I was in a 3-6 B&M game and it was raised and a guy beside me folded a garbage hand only to see two of his 5's hit the board.So the very next hand it was raised again and he called with garbage and sucked out on my Aces.His reasoning was this: "well I threw away my last garbage hand and my cards hit, and I didn't want it to happen again so I played this garbage hand...."Now that's an argument for the ages... :roll: funny thing is it worked that time, so I expect to make a lot of money with this fish everytime he is at the table and uses his solid logic to play garbage.JackTheCat :D IT'S ALL GOOD!

It has to do with a cruel beat i took once...... " Q3o "I had AA raised pre flop flop came trash with 3 suitsI bet half th epotturn came Queen of a 4th suitI bet half my stack like 3000turn came a 3 so i moved all inthey turned over Q# like they meant to do thatI was so friggin mad:) LOLjust glad it was a charity game and not rel cash:)

commoncentswww.kowboys.netI have The Nuts, i got it at the Palms for only $40[/b[For only 40$ ? w/o shipping costs? DeNuts1HAHAHHAAH!!!WTF?!!? $40 for a f'n t-shirt!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!!! They don't even rip you off that bad at concerts!!!Yeh 40$ is pretty expensive for a shirt, but damn I kinda want one of the shirts at the site. conf44.gifbut the funny thing is that's not even the most expensive shirt! their selling shirts for $70 + a pop!icon_eek.gif

i am the president and creator of kowboys klothing. i need to explain the 40 dollar t-shirt. the only way to maintain a web presence is to price the product the same as our vendors ... The Palms, Hard Rock, Bellagio, Mirage, Rio, etc... we truly appreciate your interest and are working on a seperate line with great designs, high quality fabrics and same quality - priced right.swing by The palms or the Bike in Commerce, CA. , play in a kowboys sponsored tournament and i would be happy to give you one for free. you can find the tournament schedule below.http://www.xtrasportsradio.com/cc-common/g...l?contest=11382cheers and thank you.mitchell

Its actually $75 on the website www.kowboys.net but when i was at the Palms i had to have it. $40 is nothing....its one round of blinds baby! step up cheapskates. put a $1 on your favorite roulette # and it will about pay for itself!