Pair Of 10s In The Sb

FCP $.50-$1Hero is small blind [10 :diamond: , 10 :spade: ]PRE-FLOPUTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 checks, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, Hero raises, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, CO calls .FLOP [K :diamond: ,A :diamond: ,3 :club: ]Hero bets, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, CO folds.TURN [Q :diamond: ]Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.RIVER [6 :diamond: ]Hero bets.Good? Bad?

what do you do if the turn is a 5 :club: nh btw.
I don't see most players at this level betting on the turn with QJ so I would have to give them credit for having either paired the A or K, so...c/f
I don't see most players at this level betting on the turn with QJ so I would have to give them credit for having either paired the A or K, so...c/f
you don't think he's on a flush draw often enough for you to bet the turn?
I dont fire a continuation bet on this flop personally.
I do and I think that checking this flop is a mistake. That's assuming typical low limit semi-loose or loose opponents. If you're not going to lead this flop I don't think you can raise PF.
you don't think he's on a flush draw often enough for you to bet the turn?
Good point.b/f turn.
I dont fire a continuation bet on this flop personally.
Aces and Kings on the flop scare a lot of micro limit players. If I make a continuation bet I can probably get a player to fold pocket Queens or pocket Jacks, which of course is to my benefit.
It would be great if you could fold JJ and QQ, but nobody raised PF, so its very unlikely your against JJ or QQ.
Not only that, but most micro players are quite stubborn with QQ, JJ and will call down no matter what.
How can you b/f turn with the 2nd nut flush draw? At the very least it should be b/c, right?
Actuary was asking what I would do if say a 5 :club: came on the turn.