I Just Crossed Off A Few Goals

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the leaves fall and you need to pick that s hit up, you go see your neighbor and you're like dude I need my rakeback.
Oh. That JWeb guy must have a REALLY big lawn.
Oh. That JWeb guy must have a REALLY big lawn.
I officially nominate you for NOTY.
If N stands for newbie, then :bowingface:If N stands for something else, then :reservingjudgementface:
I second that nomination!They say you should never judge a book by its cover....the saying should aplly to threads as well!I read this thread before I went to bed last night...nothing too exciting early on. Then Bizzle IM's me and say's "U see this thread..."I had the night before...thought Bizzle had lost his mind again...so I reread.1st few posts...OK AND...then I get to bottom of page 1 to here...all I can say is... :club::D:D:):D Where can I place my bet on the Booger Over/Under?That Jwebb line is maybe the funniest thing posted here in ages...and by a newbie no less...Excellent work team...Excellent!!!!
There are a lot of funny things on this forum. This joke is not one of them. I need to make a new handle: Humor Police. I can go around letting people know what is and is not funny. And I could give out citations to stupid people, and repeat offenders would be forever banished to the Stud Forum.
Sorry turd, i dont spend my every waking hour on a MESSAGE BOARD wasting my life away enough to know what has already been laughed at or not. I read something for the first time, and thought it was funny. Obviously you, captain message board has a problem with that, and apparently i should have read EVERY SINGLE THREAD EVER before humor can be found in something. Get your head out of your ***. Do something productive with your life, maybe one day you can get out of Mom's basement. Awaiting witty retort.
Sorry turd, i dont spend my every waking hour on a MESSAGE BOARD wasting my life away enough to know what has already been laughed at or not. I read something for the first time, and thought it was funny. Obviously you, captain message board has a problem with that, and apparently i should have read EVERY SINGLE THREAD EVER before humor can be found in something. Get your head out of your ***. Do something productive with your life, maybe one day you can get out of Mom's basement. Awaiting witty retort.
:you have horrible timing face:
If N stands for newbie, then :bowingface:If N stands for something else, then :reservingjudgementface:
Seriously, who are you? You seem too knowledgeable to be a newb.Honestly though, other newbs should take note of this poster. He has been here for 2 months. He has under 100 posts. He has not asked retarded questions, made consistent dumb statements, asked a crapload of people to rail him (which is ok at a final table), and thought up questions about whether you should fold AA the first hand of the world series. He hasn't gone flaming older, more experienced FCPers, regardless of whether they are lame or not. He hasn't tried hard to be hilarious, but does have an ability to throw a tasteful joke or two into a thread.Actually, screw it. I give you the NOTY award right now, no questions asked.
AGAIN, I dont camp out on the message board, poor timing is inevitable. you guys are jackasses. Im sure Daniel's proud of each and evey one of you.
It would appear that I need to add some more annoying characteristics to my above post.
AGAIN, I dont camp out on the message board, poor timing is inevitable. you guys are jackasses. Im sure Daniel's proud of each and evey one of you.
When you see all of these posters having fun with something and then all of a sudden there is a flame attempt, it just looks way out of place. You take this stuff too personally.
It would appear that I need to add some more annoying characteristics to my above post.
OBV
OMG! ORLY? YA RLY!you're riggedmenghrakebacknow you're caught up with the internet.join in
OMG! ORLY? YA RLY!you're riggedmenghrakebacknow you're caught up with the internet.join in
Shake...U forgot to end w/NHTP/MMOBV!
I get paid to be loser on a message board. Do you get paid to be easily offended? Besides, we don't even have basements in California, my mother's attic is quite roomy, and I can stay out as late as I want.
There, that seems more appropriate.
swOh wait..that doesn't fit here...nvm.
ORLY? LOLdreamclown
Oooh...Forgot Dreamy...Since we are working here....KrablarOpen Farrell