Now that everyone's brackets have been busted, it's time to repick the sweet 16. Quote & Bold the winners, discuss....Atlanta Regional1 Duke vs. 4 LSU2 Texas vs. 6 W VirginiaOakland Regional1 Memphis vs. 13 Bradley2 UCLA vs. 3 GonzagaD.C. Regional1 Uconn vs. 5 Washington7 Wichita St vs. 11 George MasonMinneapolis Regional1 Villianova vs. 4 Boston College3 Florida vs. 7 Georgetown

Now that everyone's brackets have been busted, it's time to repick the sweet 16. Quote & Bold the winners, discuss....Atlanta Regional1 Duke vs. 4 LSU2 Texas vs. 6 W VirginiaOakland Regional1 Memphis vs. 13 Bradley2 UCLA vs. 3 GonzagaD.C. Regional1 Uconn vs. 5 Washington7 Wichita St vs. 11 George MasonMinneapolis Regional1 Villianova vs. 4 Boston College3 Florida vs. 7 Georgetown
I usually pick a high-seeded team that most people don't pick in my office pool. Everybody is picking UConn or Duke, so I don't want it to come down to who picked the 8/9 game right or who comes closest to the final score. This is all my way of saying that I have Memphis beating Florida in the final.
ok, I realize the Bradley thing MIGHT not happen, but had to give it a chance. It'd be awesome to see.
I still have Duke, UCONN and BC alive in my FF
I stuck with my original picks where possible then I picked Wichita St and Memphis. I dunno why.
The #1 seeds are too tough this year. Gonzaga's got a good chance against UCLA, but I think UCLA's defense is too tough for Gonzaga. George Mason beat Wichita State late in the season in Wichita (one of the toughest places to play) and Mason's D is really tough. Mason will move on to meet UConn. Texas and Plorida will have their hands full, but will pull through.