Why Do People Go All In Preflop With Ak

Why are people so god damn stupid AK is not a hand you push all in with preflop when you have a decent stack and no raises in front of you. Its a good hand but is really not worth going all in preflop when you would be 50/50 vs 22. If you want to flip coins for all your money just go play table games. Go sit at the god damn roulette table and put you money on black every hand.

Immature players.. that is why. They think AK is alike the top and best cards in the world.I have beat the people who hold pocket Aces or AK... Don't be afraid. If you feel confidence that you will win.. go for it and collect their pots! :icon_dance:Most important, if you notice the player put all in for AK often then Challenge this player when you hold pocket of any numbers! I have beat the players while I hold pocket 2... having a pocket in your hand will have a better chance to bet the guy with AK or AQ or AJ....

yeah there is a reason why AK is nicknamed Anna Kournikova. Looks good but never wins. However, I bet you have won with it more that lost with it. I agree though people, including myself, often overplay AK