That's right, I'm picking GW to upset Duke in the second round. Committe made a mistake making them an 8 seed, when they are ranked #6 overall and have the best record in the country. Elliot, Pinnock, Hall, Williams, and Mensah-Bonsu are a force to be reckoned with. BOOYA!

That's right, I'm picking GW to upset Duke in the second round. Committe made a mistake making them an 8 seed, when they are ranked #6 overall and have the best record in the country. Elliot, Pinnock, Hall, Williams, and Mensah-Bonsu are a force to be reckoned with. BOOYA!
i think i'm taking this upset on one of my brackets too. duke's tired and GW is going to play with fire after getting snubbed down to an 8.
Guest Guest
i think i'm taking this upset on one of my brackets too. duke's tired and GW is going to play with fire after getting snubbed down to an 8.
i feel like every year theres a team that bitches about their seed, and then that team comes out and plays like dogshit and gets upset anyway, gonzaga has done that multiple times. hopefully that isnt GW this year
Guest Guest

I feel like Arizona might take out Villanova in the second round. They can play with the best if they have intensity, but that was missing most of the season. Maybe Hassan Adams' suspension will get him fired up.

I dont believe in GW at all. They deserved the seed they got. Who have they played?? Their conference is horrendous and their ranking was inflated... even with Pops. If they get by UNC-Wilmington there is no way they beat Duke... none.

Duke will take care of GW.. I can see it being a good game for a while though.. Duke is just too good.

Well, the Duke game is on now after an awesome comeback from GW. With Pops obviously not at 100%, GW rallied from an 18 point deficit with less than ten minutes remaining by going on a 19-0 run! This team has amazing heart, and Duke played terrible their first game, even dukebasketballreport.com considers the first game a loss, even though the Blue Devils move on. I think GW has all the momentum to possibly pull off an upset. Go Colonials!

Games over, oops...sry