I'll post this in General to get a response then you Mods can ship it off to Online Poker to die.Has anyone ever cleared this site's 500% bonus up to $500? I'm no math expert but that works out to $2,500 in bonus money. When something seems to good to be true it usually is... so what's the catch? Is is near impossible to clear? Any input would be appreciated.Crack

I'll post this in General to get a response then you Mods can ship it off to Online Poker to die.Has anyone ever cleared this site's 500% bonus up to $500? I'm no math expert but that works out to $2,500 in bonus money. When something seems to good to be true it usually is... so what's the catch? Is is near impossible to clear? Any input would be appreciated.Crack
i believe they also have a 1000% bonus up to $10000 - but basically yeah, it just clears extremely slowly.in the time you clear this, you could clear more than double that in smaller bonuses. not a great site either, so really not worth your time.
Could God make a bonus so hard to clear that even he couldn't multi-table enough clear it?
You're my hero.
I hate that guy.Thanks guys.. suspicions confirmed. I'll put it at the bottom of my list.
There for awhile I was clearing about a grand a week. everytime i got to my last $50 increment to clear, I got an email saying "Congratulations! There's a new Hollywood Poker reload bonus, choose and deposit!" Granted I was 8-10 tabling 3k hands a day, which would probably kill the average person, or put him in a state of shock, or lower his sex drive, or single him out of regular society.. which I'm not denying I didn't experience any and/or all of the side effects.. but I am super****inghumangoddamnit Dnaana SCRAPPY DAPPY DOOOOOOOO!
There for awhile I was clearing about a grand a week. everytime i got to my last $50 increment to clear, I got an email saying "Congratulations! There's a new Hollywood Poker reload bonus, choose and deposit!" Granted I was 8-10 tabling 3k hands a day, which would probably kill the average person, or put him in a state of shock, or lower his sex drive, or single him out of regular society.. which I'm not denying I didn't experience any and/or all of the side effects.. but I am super****inghumangoddamnit Dnaana SCRAPPY DAPPY DOOOOOOOO!
Hmm... I play a lot of poker too. Maybe I'll give it a shot.
8 tabling what stakes?