Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP2 with 5:diamond:, A:diamond:. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, Hero calls, 2 folds, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (7 SB) J:diamond:, 9:diamond:, Q:heart: (7 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 raises, MP1 calls, Hero 3-bets, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 caps, MP1 calls, Hero calls.Turn: (10 BB) T:spade: (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, Hero calls.River: (13 BB) 4:spade: (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, Hero folds.Final Pot: 15 BBThoughts? Flop 3-bet okay, or just call?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP2 with 5:diamond:, A:diamond:. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, Hero calls, 2 folds, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (7 SB) J:diamond:, 9:diamond:, Q:heart: (7 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 raises, MP1 calls, Hero 3-bets, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 caps, MP1 calls, Hero calls.Turn: (10 BB) T:spade: (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, Hero calls.River: (13 BB) 4:spade: (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, Hero folds.Final Pot: 15 BBThoughts? Flop 3-bet okay, or just call?
yeah i think you have to 3 bet

I just call. With 3 players still to act i'd rather see one or two of them call then this end up being 4 handed or even less if we fold someone who has already put in bets. Because of the connectivity of this board it is unlikely we ever get a free card and I just think we should try to keep this as multi way as possible.

I just call. With 3 players still to act i'd rather see one or two of them call then this end up being 4 handed or even less if we fold someone who has already put in bets. Because of the connectivity of this board it is unlikely we ever get a free card and I just think we should try to keep this as multi way as possible.
Yes. Precisely. Keep a big field.- Zach

Even though the players behind you on the flop aren't likely to call for two bets but not 3, I say you have to just call the flop bet. You don't likely have winning chances besides your flush draw because of the texture of the board and the action so far, so I'd rather keep some customers on the flop. If you had the chance of spiking a pair and winning, then it might be worth a 3-bet, but I don't think it is here.

in addition to above, I also like our pos, and UTG+1 betting the turn if we hit FD is great. 20% of the time, we don't want the free card, we want to be bet into and trap field
how is UTG1 betting into us a good thing? If we raise when the flush hits we dont trap anybody, we make them fold. if we're BB or UTG it's great cause we can c/r and trap the field. but i dont think UTG1 betting is good for us since were MP2I call flop, call turn and raise river (assuming our fd hits at any point in the hand)calling turn when we hit encourages overcalls (we wont need to protect our hand) and we may get more bets in on the river from UTG1 because he probably wont put us on a flush draw. IMO

rise, better to raise turn while they still may have outs to call.3-betting flop may be best, I'm back n forth.Never getting a free card probably tilts it for me.But you often are left with 3 opponents, sometimes Ace outs are good, and sometimes Button needs that extra push out. All in all, maybe just calling raise best.rise, often you are checked to on the river, and don't win any extraPerfect example, crappy night last night, finally hit nut flush on turn...we are 3 handed, I'm last to act. It goes Bet, Raise, I Call, Bettor folds. River checks to me. Raiser hand a Set. I missed 1 or 2 bets there on turn.