The Christian Poker Player

Lol you are a riot- I don't need greek to know that fear has different meanings!!! You still haven't answered the question- Why did he create hell? What happens to you if you don't obey him? You go to hell. What should that instill in you if you believe? FEAR. I absolutely love it!!! You see? You see? Of course I see, but as usual you have nop real answer or explanation because you CANNOT answer- to do so would prove you wrong.
hahahah this is pretty funny...To answer your question..Hell had to be created...He couldnt allow those who were not righteous to go to heaven b/c He is a just God. Doesnt prove anything...ur ignorance is amazing though...Go to the greek if you must...there are 3 different greek words so far that you have asked about...All three have varying meanings. I am not sure what you see? You see that in fact what we translate as fear means 3 different things depending on the greek? What have I not answered? So far you have avoided every question and claimed ignorance on this one...it is funny though..
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah this is pretty funny...To answer your question..Hell had to be created...He couldnt allow those who were not righteous to go to heaven b/c He is a just God. Doesnt prove anything...ur ignorance is amazing though...Go to the greek if you must...there are 3 different greek words so far that you have asked about...All three have varying meanings. I am not sure what you see? You see that in fact what we translate as fear means 3 different things depending on the greek? What have I not answered? So far you have avoided every question and claimed ignorance on this one...it is funny though..
It proves that God commands respect and fear because if you don't on judgement day you burn. It really is that simple , Matt.
When King James had it translated he had the scholars go over it and over it, a painstaking process whewre he had people killed who screwed up. God was watching over his book, and I have faith that he made sure it was done right. Where is yours? The scholar who wrote it tried to do his best.......LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Concept of translation? Hmmm..... well, I suppose I could doublecheck dudes work if I HAD THE ORIGINAL TEXT!! NOBODY DOES!!! Therefore, working backwards is a excercise in true futility, akin to talking to you.
You still fail to realize that sometimes there wasnt a perfect match word. In translating sometimes you have a few different words so you choose the one that the most might undrestand it to be. They did their best yes...but again not all the translated words capture the full essence of the greek word...You can go on being ignorant but you will not every full be able to understand the Bible until you see what the greek is...Your pride is blinding you...I hope you realize that one day
It proves that God commands respect and fear because if you don't on judgement day you burn. It really is that simple , Matt.
Oh, and by the way hell was created before humans for the devil and his angels. The decision to use it for humans as well may have been thought of as well at that time, but that was it's origina purpose. Once again you can't answer a simple question. BUUUURRRNNN.
Yes we should be afraid of God..but that was not the word used...do u understand that!!!! its not a difficult concept
Oh, and by the way hell was created before humans for the devil and his angels. The decision to use it for humans as well may have been thought of as well at that time, but that was it's origina purpose. Once again you can't answer a simple question. BUUUURRRNNN.
again what question? u have yet to even pose a question..and u still have yet to answer any of the ones ive posed to you...If i didnt know any better i might say you are avoiding questions you know you cant answer
You still fail to realize that sometimes there wasnt a perfect match word. In translating sometimes you have a few different words so you choose the one that the most might undrestand it to be. They did their best yes...but again not all the translated words capture the full essence of the greek word...You can go on being ignorant but you will not every full be able to understand the Bible until you see what the greek is...Your pride is blinding you...I hope you realize that one day
He says a fool cannot ere in it, which really should give you a leg up and still....it really makes one wonder.
Yes we should be afraid of God..but that was not the word used...do u understand that!!!! its not a difficult conceptagain what question? u have yet to even pose a question..and u still have yet to answer any of the ones ive posed to you...If i didnt know any better i might say you are avoiding questions you know you cant answer
What question? I asked why hell was created. You gave the wrong answer, as you do time and time again. BUUUUURRN.
He says a fool cannot ere in it, which really should give you a leg up and still....it really makes one wonder. What question? I asked why hell was created. You gave the wrong answer, as you do time and time again. BUUUUURRN.
um? my answer is wrong b/c u said so? Hell was created b/c the sinful cannot enter heaven. You justified it by saying it was created before man? You base this off of no scripture at all. Even then it doesnt matter neways...God is all-knowing so He would have known man was going to sin so if He created heaven before then so what? The point is that Hell is there to seperate the sinful from the righteous. Is this concept to hard to understand?
um? my answer is wrong b/c u said so? Hell was created b/c the sinful cannot enter heaven. You justified it by saying it was created before man? You base this off of no scripture at all. Even then it doesnt matter neways...God is all-knowing so He would have known man was going to sin so if He created heaven before then so what? The point is that Hell is there to seperate the sinful from the righteous. Is this concept to hard to understand?
No scriptual backing? Matthew 25:41 BUUURRRNNN.
No scriptual backing? Matthew 25:41 BUUURRRNNN.
And no, your answer is wrong because it's wrong. Do you see?

Matthew 2:5 reads: "They said to him, "in Bethlehem of Judea; for this is what has been written by the prophet:"um...yeah that mentions hell...good job no that actually is talkin of the birth of Jesusmaybe you meant another matthew 2:5

Matthew 2:5 reads: "They said to him, "in Bethlehem of Judea; for this is what has been written by the prophet:"um...yeah that mentions hell...good job no that actually is talkin of the birth of Jesusmaybe you meant another matthew 2:5
Yeah, occasionally I screw up- doublechecked and found the right scripture. NOW do you See? LOL.

Matthew 25:41 - "Then He will also say to those on His left,'depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;and ur point is what? still no proof of anything at all...doesnt tell when it occurred only that the devil will face it...We know that initially the devil was good...so initally hell wouldnt have been necessary..It was only after the fall that it would have been necessary...good try though..

Matthew 25:41 - "Then He will also say to those on His left,'depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;and ur point is what? still no proof of anything at all...doesnt tell when it occurred only that the devil will face it...We know that initially the devil was good...so initally hell wouldnt have been necessary..It was only after the fall that it would have been necessary...good try though..
Well, we know that there was a war in heaven, and the 2 sides went at it- after the war he banished the evil faction to hell, which was a place prepared for the devil and his angels. Until this day you had never even seen that scripture- who's pride is getting in the way now? BUUUURRRRNNN.

BTW lois im still waiting for my answers to those verses about not showing baptism as any sort of necessary action. Would have for others to think you might be avoiding them. Also might want to check with those who do translations to learn just what i mean by it all..You might be amazed to find that somethings going back to the original word gives you the real meaning but thats just crazy...What i find ironic is that you feel no pastor is worthy enough to tell u what the bible says and means yet you are full reliant on others to translate the words for you so that you can read it and understand it.

Since we also know that the devil was no longer good when he appeared to Adam and Eve as a serpent, it is pretty easy to make the conclusion that the war in heaven was before the creation of man.
Well, we know that there was a war in heaven, and the 2 sides went at it- after the war he banished the evil faction to hell, which was a place prepared for the devil and his angels. Until this day you had never even seen that scripture- who's pride is getting in the way now? BUUUURRRRNNN.
You keep saying burn yet you have actually said nothing of worthYes Revelation talks of a war...but depending on ur views of endtimes it either happened around the time of Christ or it has not happened yet until end times...so um.. i guess ur word is Burn?
BTW lois im still waiting for my answers to those verses about not showing baptism as any sort of necessary action. Would have for others to think you might be avoiding them. Also might want to check with those who do translations to learn just what i mean by it all..You might be amazed to find that somethings going back to the original word gives you the real meaning but thats just crazy...What i find ironic is that you feel no pastor is worthy enough to tell u what the bible says and means yet you are full reliant on others to translate the words for you so that you can read it and understand it.
Baptism is neccesary for salvation. Baptism is the point where your sins are washed away- since sin cannot enter heaven, then it stands to reason that you would in fact need to be baptized to be sin free and worthy of heaven Nuff said. And that was not the original argument- I told you that you could not show a scripture that said do not need to get baptized, in fact you can only find scriptures that command it. You also cannot find scriptures thats say-" This is just an outward sign of an inward dedication " or, " Hey, by the way, get baptized but you don't REALLY need to." You could not produce a scipture that said not to get baptized, and I was not the only one to point that out to you as you floundered through your nonsense.
Since we also know that the devil was no longer good when he appeared to Adam and Eve as a serpent, it is pretty easy to make the conclusion that the war in heaven was before the creation of man.
Again, the time of the conception of hell means very little to it. If it was created before hand it would have been b/c God knew that man would sin. If it was created after it was b/c man sinned and so they now had to be seperated from God. The key concept of Hell is that you end up there if you are not righteous!!! Its that easy. If you are righteous you go to heaven, If you have sin then you go to Hell and are seperated from God...
You keep saying burn yet you have actually said nothing of worthYes Revelation talks of a war...but depending on ur views of endtimes it either happened around the time of Christ or it has not happened yet until end times...so um.. i guess ur word is Burn?
Not depending on your view!! It already happened!! The devil and his angels have already been cast out!! LOLOLOLOL. LOLOL- you still refuse to admit that, once again, you are wrong. It really is sad, and once again I am done with you.
Again, the time of the conception of hell means very little to it. If it was created before hand it would have been b/c God knew that man would sin. If it was created after it was b/c man sinned and so they now had to be seperated from God. The key concept of Hell is that you end up there if you are not righteous!!! Its that easy. If you are righteous you go to heaven, If you have sin then you go to Hell and are seperated from God...
Hell was created for the devil and his angels. You were wrong. It sucks, I know, occasionally I am wrong too, but it happens. Be a man and own up to it.
VERY, VERY GOOD and since baptism washes away your sins.... THAT WOULD MAKE IT NECCESARY!!! Bye bye now Matt, it's been real easy.
Baptism is neccesary for salvation. Baptism is the point where your sins are washed away- since sin cannot enter heaven, then it stands to reason that you would in fact need to be baptized to be sin free and worthy of heaven Nuff said. And that was not the original argument- I told you that you could not show a scripture that said do not need to get baptized, in fact you can only find scriptures that command it. You also cannot find scriptures thats say-" This is just an outward sign of an inward dedication " or, " Hey, by the way, get baptized but you don't REALLY need to." You could not produce a scipture that said not to get baptized, and I was not the only one to point that out to you as you floundered through your nonsense.
Um...Ephesians 2:8-9 - "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one can boast"That right there is my argument against not getting baptized...Paul makes it very clear...WE are not saved through faith and baptism...We are saved through FAITH ALONE. Its not a difficult concept. Baptism is a way of outwardly showing your faith. That is all. Why would there be scripture saying not to be baptized? Its not a bad thing at all. It is an outward showing of faith!!! It was nice that you decided not to acutally answer up to the verses since you had no answer and instead tried to pass off ur belief as biblical....since u and i both know that every verse i mentioned failed to mention baptism...but eh..maybe they forgot...do you see...if what u believe is truth then the bible contradicts itself. B/c Paul didnt mention baptism it means that if it was necessary then either Paul was wrong or the bible contradicts itself...you decide
Not depending on your view!! It already happened!! The devil and his angels have already been cast out!! LOLOLOLOL.LOLOL- you still refuse to admit that, once again, you are wrong. It really is sad, and once again I am done with you.
No no no..you seem to miss something...Yes the devil was cast from heaven to earth for pride BUT he is at work still and will attempt to conquer heaven again. Myabe there was a misunderstanding between what u said and how i read it but that is very easy to see.
Hell was created for the devil and his angels. You were wrong. It sucks, I know, occasionally I am wrong too, but it happens. Be a man and own up to it.
Hell was created for all those who are not righteous...does it include the devil and his angels yes...But intially where are they sent?....Earth!!!!
VERY, VERY GOOD and since baptism washes away your sins.... THAT WOULD MAKE IT NECCESARY!!!
haha Actually what was it that John the Baptist said? "One will come who will baptize you into the Holy Spirit" but i guess you missed that line
Um...Ephesians 2:8-9 - "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one can boast"That right there is my argument against not getting baptized...Paul makes it very clear...WE are not saved through faith and baptism...We are saved through FAITH ALONE. Its not a difficult concept. Baptism is a way of outwardly showing your faith. That is all. Why would there be scripture saying not to be baptized? Its not a bad thing at all. It is an outward showing of faith!!! It was nice that you decided not to acutally answer up to the verses since you had no answer and instead tried to pass off ur belief as biblical....since u and i both know that every verse i mentioned failed to mention baptism...but eh..maybe they forgot...do you see...if what u believe is truth then the bible contradicts itself. B/c Paul didnt mention baptism it means that if it was necessary then either Paul was wrong or the bible contradicts itself...you decideNo no no..you seem to miss something...Yes the devil was cast from heaven to earth for pride BUT he is at work still and will attempt to conquer heaven again. Myabe there was a misunderstanding between what u said and how i read it but that is very easy to see. Hell was created for all those who are not righteous...does it include the devil and his angels yes...But intially where are they sent?....Earth!!!!haha Actually what was it that John the Baptist said? "One will come who will baptize you into the Holy Spirit" but i guess you missed that line
I'm done, Matt. Enjoy being wrong. In Peter, and you know the scripture- Baptism doth also now save us. Period. And, peppered throughout the new testament examples of baptisms and peole saying" Men and brethremn what shall we do? Now, why tarriest thou? Arise, and be baptized, and wash away the sins, calling on the name of the lord. It's your soul in the balance, Matt. I think it's time you start seriously questioning your ignorance of basic scripture. Good luck.
I'm done, Matt. Enjoy being wrong. In Peter, and you know the scripture- Baptism doth also now save us. Period. And, peppered throughout the new testament examples of baptisms and peole saying" Men and brethremn what shall we do? Now, why tarriest thou? Arise, and be baptized, and wash away the sins, calling on the name of the lord. It's your soul in the balance, Matt. I think it's time you start seriously questioning your ignorance of basic scripture. Good luck.
hahaha...what am i wrong about...lets look at what Peter actually said..U dont put verse but i guess its to avoid havin people see them1 Peter 3:21 - "Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you--NOT THE REMOVAL OF DIRT FROM THE FLESH, but an appeal to God for a good conscience through the resurrection of Jesus Christ"Now we see that in fact its not the water baptism that does anything...the removal of dirt is not what saves us..therefore we can rule out water baptism since thats all it is...a removal of dirt from the flesh...Peter is very very very clear...water baptism doesnt save us. Even this verse makes it clear...B/c of faith we can appeal to GodMy faith is secure. I am saved. I am not worried in the least about my salvation. You might be b/c you have takin the death and said that to be saved it is faith + baptism...you have said that believing is not enough...interesting
hahaha...what am i wrong about...lets look at what Peter actually said..U dont put verse but i guess its to avoid havin people see them1 Peter 3:21 - "Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you--NOT THE REMOVAL OF DIRT FROM THE FLESH, but an appeal to God for a good conscience through the resurrection of Jesus Christ"Now we see that in fact its not the water baptism that does anything...the removal of dirt is not what saves us..therefore we can rule out water baptism since thats all it is...a removal of dirt from the flesh...Peter is very very very clear...water baptism doesnt save us. Even this verse makes it clear...B/c of faith we can appeal to GodMy faith is secure. I am saved. I am not worried in the least about my salvation. You might be b/c you have takin the death and said that to be saved it is faith + baptism...you have said that believing is not enough...interesting
Thats not the KJV, I will not deal with any other versions. How many times do I have to tell you that?
Thats not the KJV, I will not deal with any other versions. How many times do I have to tell you that?
kjv version: which figure now also saves us, baptism; not a putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ; exact same as the NASB....concept is still the exact same...it is not the water that does anything...its not a difficult concept (kjv actually puts the part about water in parenthesis so that it is very much understood that the water does nothing.And Lois im still waiting for you to show what word in 1 Peter 2:11 matches up with the word "strangers" in 1 Peter 1:1its not hard to do...just take a look at the passages and guess
Faith In Christ Jesus is all that is necessary for salvation. We are commanded to get baptized to symolize our new life in Christ, but it is not necessary for salvation. Show me a scripture that says without being baptized you are not saved.