Pokerstars Final Table

Hey, down to 10 players at the pokerstars 20+2 that started at 1 i think or something like that. Search for me GrinderMJ, i'm second in chips and looking to make a big cash. So get on the rail and root me on. Thanks

Hey, down to 10 players at the pokerstars 20+2 that started at 1 i think or something like that. Search for me GrinderMJ, i'm second in chips and looking to make a big cash. So get on the rail and root me on. Thanks
HAHA!... as soon as you start doubting your abilities the other day, you make a final table... good work man, take it down!
I see u have taken my words to heart young grinder....i shall rail!!!
I see u have taken my words to heart young grinder....i shall rail!!!
BTW I am taking credit for that Ace hitting turn!!!! I showed up and BOOOM!!!!U owe me!!! :club:

Just tuned it on and what action.....Grinder gets aces twice and actually gets in in to be eliminated in 9th agasint 77 after he flops a set and the ace comes on turn....then couple hands later again grinder gets aces and takes out same guy with ak... Too funny.......this is yours take it down grinder

If you dont get 1st now you're ****ing horrible.No pressure.
:club:

come over the top of IWNTS button raises, hes not gonna mess with you and hes doing it everytiime.For like your whole stack he cant call with 3 short stacks.

come over the top of IWNTS button raises, hes not gonna mess with you and hes doing it everytiime.For like your whole stack he cant call with 3 short stacks.
Great call on the reraise loosh...i see grinder just used that trick...vnh sir