Where To See Comedy In Vegas?

i will be in vegas next weeked for a bachelor party. i am looking for a comedy show to go to on thursday, 3/9. can anyone recommend a good comedy club? i know DN has posted a few on here that he frequents but i can't seem to find the post. any help is appreciated.

i think the Amazing Johnathan is playing at the Sahara. The luxor seems to be a place for big edgy comedy acts.Go to the place near the Harley cafe that sells sameday half price tickets. I can't remember the name.

If Vinnie Favorito is still at Binions its the best comedy show I've seen in a long time and I bartended in a comedy club for 3 years. I met Vinnie at the no-limit tables at Binions. So after his show he can usuly be found at the nolimit tables down stairs. His show is like no other, he does about 25-30 mins of a routine and then the rest of the show 1-1/2 hour is emprov w/ the crowd.

i will be in vegas next weeked for a bachelor party. i am looking for a comedy show to go to on thursday, 3/9. can anyone recommend a good comedy club? i know DN has posted a few on here that he frequents but i can't seem to find the post. any help is appreciated.
if you want some cheap fun comedy, id go see mac king .... they give you a free drink too. But anyway... i thought he was hilarious when i saw him . It couldve also been the fact that i was blasted at the time .

I saw Penn and Teller a couple of years ago. Very good show, but it seemed awfully short for the 65$ we paid. Anyway, it appears as though Penn has been learning to play upright bass and, if you look closely at the piano/bass combo jamming it up before the magic act, you 'll see that it's Penn! And they sign autographs after the show! Teller is taller in person than you might think.Lotsa fun and the Rio is beautiful and full of totally scrumptious cocktail waitresses (or is that Waitrii? I failed Latin).

Well, what other purpose did your post serve?
I did give a sorta show to go to... plus up my post count. :)But really... I think the guys name is Daniel something too.
I did give a sorta show to go to... plus up my post count. :)But really... I think the guys name is Daniel something too.
Danny Gans or something i think, he was at the Mirage last time I was there.
True that. Sorta shows are better than no shows, and everybody can use the extra credibility that a high post count provides.