Nbc Heads Up Championship

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am defintiely interested in this so you can count me in fo' sho (and like DN's idea as well). Let me know how you guys plan to exchange the loot (and who is in charge of it0 and keep me in the loop

I'm interested as well, but I'd have to transfer money back to stars from fcp, no biggie I guess. Fcp should set up the the transfer function though. Another thought though, last time this didn't air for 3 or 4 months later, will we know the results through cardplayer on this?Also, maybe once we have a bracket set up it could be sent by fax to someone to run it? Or maybe use the tourneytopia thing. If I had the time I would, but unfortunately I don't, anyone else??

i have set up a pool online at tourneytopia.com. this will allow everyone to check their results a lot quicker.ill be checking for the brackets online all day, and when theyre in, ill need EVERYONE's first round picks ASAP, before competition startspatrick

i have set up a pool online at tourneytopia.com. this will allow everyone to check their results a lot quicker.ill be checking for the brackets online all day, and when theyre in, ill need EVERYONE's first round picks ASAP, before competition startspatrick
Are we just going to be able to do it one round at a time?Or can we fill out the whole bracket once it is set up? (preferably)
We cant do anything til 7pm pst, since the brackets arent going to be announced til then.
What time does this tournament start tommorow and do you know how many matches will be played on Day 1, 2......?
I'm in as long as its not this saturday.i assume it will be on FCP. Right?
Did you even read the thread at all? Even the op's 1rst post? Anything?

what willh appen for this 20$ one is that the brackets will be announced at 10pm est tonight and i should have the pool set up shortly thereafter. youll have to make EVERY pick from roun 1-6right away, just like a normal pool. at the end the person who has the most points (rounds are scored differently) wins

what willh appen for this 20$ one is that the brackets will be announced at 10pm est tonight and i should have the pool set up shortly thereafter. youll have to make EVERY pick from roun 1-6right away, just like a normal pool. at the end the person who has the most points (rounds are scored differently) wins
When it's set up, I'm hoping that GrinderMJ will be on so that he confirm receiving everyone's money.If not, then someone else can handle it.Are we going to use the point system that Negreanu suggested, or something else?

i used daniels suggestions for the rounds..points go liket his:round 1 - 1round 2 - 2round 3 - 3round 4 - 5round 5 - 7round 6 - 10

If we get enough people in this, are we going to spread out the prize pool letting a couple different people cash(like top 3 or 5) or is it going to be winner takes all?