anyone else playiing??im at table 100 with 4900 chips ( = to ave stack)
table 17... markysals is the name.. gl to any1 else in this donkfestA 10 in the BB... flop A 10 2... of course some1 had22... down to 6246

and im out.. flopped 2 pair to a flopped straight was the killer.. gl man

sry bud....im sitting low with 6511 chips so hopefully ill gett it all in with the bestguess we'll seejust moved to table 60still low with 6711 chips.... still just waitin and watching all the "double me up donks" bust out

Aren't you on a mad rush of tourney cashes....or am I thinking of someone else?
shhhhhhhhh dont jinx itJust hit 53,000. Raise it up with KQ, flop AKQ. A9 doubled me up.

nice hand.... keep it up ive been movin in a lot but can not get a call....trying to build a stack but no one wants to play....looahi you feel like coming to my table and doubling me up?dam blinds are about to be 600 1200im guessing there is going to be an all in everyhand....then once we make the money its going to get worst..two or three all ins everyhandi cant wait!!!alright im out 99 vs A K hits K on turn and that seals the dealtake it down looshiegl everyone

nice hand.... keep it up ive been movin in a lot but can not get a call....trying to build a stack but no one wants to play....looahi you feel like coming to my table and doubling me up?dam blinds are about to be 600 1200im guessing there is going to be an all in everyhand....then once we make the money its going to get worst..two or three all ins everyhandi cant wait!!!alright im out 99 vs A K hits K on turn and that seals the dealtake it down looshiegl everyone
gotta win a good amount of races to beat a field this big, gg gary
ah, i missed the dbl up hand, what happend.Darn Party won't let me read about it.I see summary..nicve..AK or PP?..nm..just win!
I won an all in with KQ vs 77 and 63,then with KQ vs 77
I won an all in with KQ vs 77 and 63,then with KQ vs 77
Table 2 now
ah man,,, that was a painful way to go outgood job on solid $$$ finish
Thanks, that min bet told me it was a draw but I dont really think I can get away from that flop.