• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah..I suppose by not posting much at all for the last week or so I have been acting like a douchebag. My mistake--just that time of the month. Edit; I don't really even care anymore.
I still love you, even if you are a douche bag. ;-)
You're an idiot.
What exactly is idiotic about telling the truth. He is always dropping flames. I remember one thread (don't remember which one) where he took on every poster just so he would be proven right. Thanks for your reply though.
What exactly is idiotic about telling the truth. He is always dropping flames. I remember one thread (don't remember which one) where he took on every poster just so he would be proven right. Thanks for your reply though.
No, Alpha was right, you're an idiot. Stop by the NLHE strat forum some time.
Hey, another post defending yourself. Nice job. :club:
Do you see why this logic is flawed? You come out of nowhere to bump this thread and start shit all over again, and then get on his case for defending himself. Don't be a stupid ass.While I do feel that DD has been somewhat of a forum policeman lately, he's generally a good guy and contributes regularly to this forum. Crawl back into your hole.
Do you see why this logic is flawed? You come out of nowhere to bump this thread and start shit all over again, and then get on his case for defending himself. Don't be a stupid ass.While I do feel that DD has been somewhat of a forum policeman lately, he's generally a good guy and contributes regularly to this forum. Crawl back into your hole.
Awe, Turd. Does this mean you still love me?How'd things go with the lady?
thats nothing, doublemeup is up to 3k after a two month span, the kid needs professional help.
Yah, and there's members who have been here a month longer, and have double the posts I do. And Christ, Golden averages like 150 a day. I think between both of his accounts, ol' Turd has 6k or so.