Playing Allthewomen Again...

For some reason I can't view the Real Money ring games (even though I'm signed up with a real money account) but good luck anyways.
You can't unless u deposit.......but try hollywoodpoker, u can watch from there!
Definitely rigged....unreal, Daniel always seems to get rocked by this guy! He's gettin smoked again.
whose rigging this, DIPSHIT ?i know daniel can outthink this guy eventually, maybe he's not choosing the right strategery :club: 'to quote walt clyde frazier'NH 4 danny on the ace high flop. both caught trips danny made flushactually negraunu may be playin a bit weak imho . i just saw him 3bet preflop and fold to a single bet on a kq3 flop. dont u have to call the small bet on flop be4 turn cause of simple math then?
whose rigging this, DIPSHIT ?i know daniel can outthink this guy eventually, maybe he's not choosing the right strategery :club: 'to quote walt clyde frazier'NH 4 danny on the ace high flop. both caught trips danny made flush
If u have to ask, u sir maybe the biggest DIPSHIT or maybe.... DONKEY??who u callin dipshit, u ****in moron!
If u have to ask, u sir maybe the biggest DIPSHIT or maybe.... DONKEY??who u callin dipshit, u ****in moron!
u'mm u said his own site is rigged against him. u lose. end of story

p.s. its amazing they are playing so hyper agrressive. for these high stake s u almost never see a limp preflop. that doesnt sound too sound to mekid poker folds too much. he needs to see this guy to the river more oftne cuz he is bluffing a lot

yea, u win moron.....poker sites are rigged.......LOL
ok u were joking. my bad just steepped in from bar and watching them play

this is weak ass poker by daniel in my opinionTexas Hold'em $500-$1000 (Real Money), #182,250,697 Table Oslo, 28 Feb 2006 2:50 AM ET AllTheWomen shows [ AH,10D ]KidPoker mucks cards [ 3D,3C ] Seat 3: KidPoker ($8,275.50 in chips) Seat 7: AllTheWomen ($78,226 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSAllTheWomen posts blind ($250), KidPoker posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPAllTheWomen bets $750, KidPoker calls $500.FLOP [board cards 6D,7D,KS ]KidPoker checks, AllTheWomen bets $500, KidPoker calls $500.TURN [board cards 6D,7D,KS,QS ]KidPoker checks, AllTheWomen checks.RIVER [board cards 6D,7D,KS,QS,JD ]KidPoker checks, AllTheWomen bets $1,000, KidPoker calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNAllTheWomen shows [ AH,10D ]KidPoker mucks cards [ 3D,3C ]AllTheWomen wins $4,999. SUMMARYDealer: AllTheWomenPot: $5,000, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, loses $2,500AllTheWomen, bets $2,500, collects $4,999, net $2,499 imo, yes patrick is playing weak and bluffing a lot so maybe u can beat five overs once in a while, but danny wasnt even getting that great of pot odds to call this one.

i know daniel can outthink this guy eventually, maybe he's not choosing the right strategeryHow do you know this?Can you understand that there might be forms of poker that other people are better at - and will always be better at - than Daniel?DN has called PA possibly the best internet heads up LHE player.

i know daniel can outthink this guy eventually, maybe he's not choosing the right strategeryHow do you know this?Can you understand that there might be forms of poker that other people are better at - and will always be better at - than Daniel?DN has called PA possibly the best internet heads up LHE player.
you might be right, but after watching a session of repeated re-buys by daniel , granted i couldnt see the hole cards, but while watching on the computer screen i noticed a trend. i just saw a repeated pattern of P.A. bettting and daniel folding. especially into bigger pots. its heads up for christs sake, u can't always have a hand. for as loose as they were playing, river showdowns were not as present as they should be.. i would definitely agree that patrick is the clear favorite over daniel from a pure agression standpoiint, at this point in time, but pure agression doesnt seem to be the total package of the poker play to me.. its close, maybe 90% but not the whoel package
you might be right, but after watching a session of repeated re-buys by daniel , granted i couldnt see the hole cards, but while watching on the computer screen i noticed a trend. i just saw a repeated pattern of P.A. bettting and daniel folding. especially into bigger pots. its heads up for christs sake, u can't always have a hand. for as loose as they were playing, river showdowns were not as present as they should be.. i would definitely agree that patrick is the clear favorite over daniel from a pure agression standpoiint, at this point in time, but pure agression doesnt seem to be the total package of the poker play to me.. its close, maybe 90% but not the whoel package
You obviously havent watched enough of their matchups if you think DN has been more passive than PA.