10+1 Pstars Deepstack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down to 275 chips....made the mistake of thinking that getting all in with top pair and openended straight flush draw was a good thing. Had Kh Th...limped multi way pot..flop came Jh Qh Kc....got all in against two players...guy with KQ offsuit takes it down....so I guess I'll be out soon if I can't win with that hand.

I'm down to 275 chips....made the mistake of thinking that getting all in with top pair and openended straight flush draw was a good thing. Had Kh Th...limped multi way pot..flop came Jh Qh Kc....got all in against two players...guy with KQ offsuit takes it down....so I guess I'll be out soon if I can't win with that hand.
Nm you can do......17 outs. Don't give up Koop. Chip and a chair. :club:
Nm you can do......17 outs. Don't give up Koop. Chip and a chair. :club:
I'm out. Built back up to 900...then made another mistake of moving in with middle set. Should have know the runner runner flush would beat me. I'm running extremely poorly lately.
I'm out. Built back up to 900...then made another mistake of moving in with middle set. Should have know the runner runner flush would beat me. I'm running extremely poorly lately.
Jesus Christ, you just can't catch a break can ya?
Jesus Christ, you just can't catch a break can ya?
Not today....or yesterday...or the previous day...or the previous week.........yeah I'm running real bad. That's why you play within your bankroll I guess. GL to those still in.
well its break time nowi try to avoid any big confrontations with any drawing hand in the first 5 hours
You wouldn't get in with top pair and the open ended royal flush draw against two all in callers??? I auto called that....I thought it was the right play..top pair and 15 outs.

8500 small reraises in bb 700 i have ak suited wrong suite low cards i have to let it godrawing hands, and cant seem to bluff these guys out of anythingi think thats the entire issueAA on the button one preraise early position reraised he folded :club:

You wouldn't get in with top pair and the open ended royal flush draw against two all in callers??? I auto called that....I thought it was the right play..top pair and 15 outs.
No such thing :club: but yea, anyone who tells you to not get your $ in on that flop is borderline retarded

AA vs A10 i let him see a flop then reraised an all in he had pair of tens i have all his chips an now up to 16kIf you try to chat with me ill probably miss it cause office is running an fill the chat screen with everything

Im out. Got pot committed ( or went on minor tilt) while running a bluff. I had As7s on the button, raised it 3x BB, BB and MP calls. flop 6-6-2 rainbow. Its checked to me, I bet the pot. BB folds, donk calls. Turn is 4. Donk bets minimum (100), I reraise 7X, he calls. River is Jack, he checks, I go all in for remaining 1300K chips, he calls....turns over J8 os.Did I play this horribly wrong?

21k no one wants to play against me they see the flop then fold24 th place had Aq guy called all the way down to the river with a small pair i belive2nd break currently in 18th i started to push a little with my stack an seems to be working

Im out. Got pot committed ( or went on minor tilt) while running a bluff. I had As7s on the button, raised it 3x BB, BB and MP calls. flop 6-6-2 rainbow. Its checked to me, I bet the pot. BB folds, donk calls. Turn is 4. Donk bets minimum (100), I reraise 7X, he calls. River is Jack, he checks, I go all in for remaining 1300K chips, he calls....turns over J8 os.Did I play this horribly wrong?
No. I did the same thing in a tourney yesterday except this guy called 2 pot sized bets on the flop and turn with king high and rivered a straight.