Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxHero ($24.75)UTG ($54.87)MP ($71.05)Button ($19.35)SB ($68.13)Preflop: Hero is BB with [6s], [5c]. SB posts a blind of $0.10. 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, SB (poster) completes, Hero checks.Flop: ($0.75) [6h], [2c], [6d] (3 players)SB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, MP folds.Turn: ($1.25) [2d] (2 players)SB bets $1, Hero calls $1.River: ($3.25) [Ah] (2 players)SB bets $5, Hero raises to $15, SB calls $10.Final Pot: $33.25What about my river raise? Too much, not enough? Should I have just pushed?No reads, first hand on the table. This is $25 NLHE Party table so I'm going broke here every time if he has one the three hands that beats me.

you can raise up to half his stack here I think.People are lot more prone to call off half their stack, rather than a push.I'm a believer in raising big/betting strong in most cases...if you are questioning your raise, it's def. not too much...3x is the min I'd say...but just keep in mind, ppl are much more prone to call 1/2 their stack than the whole thing...that's a general rule though..some ppl see thru that...most dont...- Jordan

Half their stack for value betting.. that is a GREAT idea at lower level NL and PL games.I was really wondering what was approriate for value most of the time when I have a strong hand and I know they have something they like too.Thanks for throwing that out there.

Turn: ($1.25) [2d] (2 players)SB bets $1, Hero calls $1.Here is where I think you should raise. I mean seriously. 2 flat calls like that announce the boat, whether its the 6 or 2. Im surprised he paid you off on the river

Turn: ($1.25) [2d] (2 players)SB bets $1, Hero calls $1.Here is where I think you should raise. I mean seriously. 2 flat calls like that announce the boat, whether its the 6 or 2. Im surprised he paid you off on the river
Raise the turn.You're losing a lot of money against a moderately intelligent player with Ax that's going to check/fold to a river bet--or even check/call the river.