Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxBB ($101.74)UTG ($5.60)MP ($37.90)Hero ($14.80)SB ($38.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9:diamond:, A:heart:. SB posts a blind of $0.10. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.5, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.25.Flop: ($3.35) K:diamond:, 8:diamond:, 6:diamond: (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2.25, Hero calls $1.85.Turn: ($7.45) 6:spade: (2 players)River: ($7.45) 5:heart: (2 players)Final Pot: $7.45Am I commited at this point?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxBB ($101.74)UTG ($5.60)MP ($37.90)Hero ($14.80)SB ($38.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9:diamond:, A:heart:. SB posts a blind of $0.10. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.5, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.25.Flop: ($3.35) K:diamond:, 8:diamond:, 6:diamond: (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2.25, Hero calls $1.85.Turn: ($7.45) 6:spade: (2 players)River: ($7.45) 5:heart: (2 players)Final Pot: $7.45Am I commited at this point?
Of course you're committed you put the other player all in. He called your bet. How could you be committed? You raised to 1.5 then bet 2.25 on the flop and he was all in. You are somewhat committed considering you have to show you hand now.Three handed try playing Ax suited instead of unsuited I know any ace is decent short handed but still if you tighted up a little bit you'll be more profitable in the end.You are as pot committed as it gets, at the river. You had him all in on the flop. Kind of an odd question dont you think?The Bwaves,2 :icon_suit_spade: 4 :icon_suit_spade:
No I didn't put him all in, he had an extra 1.85 left. I was wondering if it was spewing calling the extra $2 or if I was commited?
I'd say your commited getting almost exactly 3:1 on the call. Besides I doubt you are far behind and you're diamond might still be good.

If youre gonna bet 60% of his stack, you should just put him allinand yes, youre commited only hand that your in big trouble against is a K witha bigger diamond or a made flush with a high card above 9

Not sure how much more pot stuck you can get. If he leads you're essentially getting 5-1 with A high and a 9 high flush draw.Don't raise A9o on the button unless the UTG limper is awful and willing to pay you off with a worse Ace. I'm much more likely to raise the button here with 4h8h. Know why?

UTG checks, Hero bets $2.25, Hero calls $1.85.
I think the hand converter is committed to pot. You should definitely call yourself whenever you get a chance.