Shimmering Wang Asks "is This Funny?"

Alright, I'm too lazy to call up my real friends and ask them to answer definitively, and I'm a creature which demands instant satiation of his needs.So.You guys.On a scale of 1-10, how funny is the phrase that ends the following paragraph? As a reference, "10" is "The male synchronized swimming skit from SNL" and "1" "The story KDawg tells about what his uncle did to him when he was young, but not as disturbing." Also, I understand it's impossible for a phrase or random combination of words to be as funny as a skit/movie/story, etc, but try to evaluate this in a fashion that allows for the funniest phrases of all time to score a perfect 10.Thanks in advance.Definition/Usage- "In an impermanent universe, where the only constant is inconstancy, take comfort, world. Change will the seasons, but there is one man, a rock to which to tether your callow hopes and tomfool dreams. Gaze upon Him, surrounded in all his glory by debaucherous tramps, indiscriminate hartlots, and unbelieveable whores of the first order; bask in his glow and you shall know His peace, The Coldcocked King of Sluts."Remember, take the phrase in a vaccuum. "Coldcocked King of Sluts." Nothing else. If you think the definition is stupid (which it is), it doesn't matter. You still have to score it high if you think the phrase is funny.Wang

As a phrase uttered spontaneously in the correct context it is hilarious. As a premeditated, thought out phrase....meh.
I agree. If you just called someone that out of the blue, it would be great. I think the preceding definition kind of stifled it a bit.I never put this much analysis into my college finals. Wow.

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to imply that this phrase was of my own creation.A friend of mine made the unqualified drunken declaration that he was the unchallenged cold-cocked king of sluts.3 people shrugged, and me and 3 others laughed very hard, and decided it was probably a top 100 funny phrase of all time.I guess we lose the argument, then.Wang

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to imply that this phrase was of my own creation.A friend of mine made the unqualified drunken declaration that he was the unchallenged cold-cocked king of sluts.3 people shrugged, and me and 3 others laughed very hard, and decided it was probably a top 100 funny phrase of all time.I guess we lose the argument, then.Wang
This should be your original post, not that rambling usage BS