in the full tilt 10k, not getting much, finally get aces in the bb.utg min raises, folded around to me, so i just call.flop comes j-3-3, i check, he bets 1/3 my stack, i push in, he calls with k-q offsuit. i already know that the straight is gonna hit, so i see the 9, and if i was live i woulda just stood up and walked away before the 10 hit.anyways, if for some reason im in a 10k buy-in tourney, and someone sucks out on me for a runner-runner straight, i dont know how im going to handle it, but it wont be pretty.

in the full tilt 10k, not getting much, finally get aces in the bb.utg min raises, folded around to me, so i just call.flop comes j-3-3, i check, he bets 1/3 my stack, i push in, he calls with k-q offsuit. i already know that the straight is gonna hit, so i see the 9, and if i was live i woulda just stood up and walked away before the 10 hit.anyways, if for some reason im in a 10k buy-in tourney, and someone sucks out on me for a runner-runner straight, i dont know how im going to handle it, but it wont be pretty.
Then you should folded dumbass
yep, shoulda folded when im what, a 9-1 to win the hand?
If you "know" youre gonna lose than obviously you shoulda foldedI dont get these people. They think they are so ****ing smart that they can predict that they are going to be outdrawn yet they dont do anything about it.If you "know" you will lose, dont play dumbass!
If you "know" youre gonna lose than obviously you shoulda foldedI dont get these people. They think they are so ****ing smart that they can predict that they are going to be outdrawn yet they dont do anything about it.If you "know" you will lose, dont play dumbass!
Not only does Eddie say the things that I would love to say, he says them in the optimum way.

he did have a point, if you actually KNEW the AA was going to lose to his runner runner str8. why did you jam that flop? why not just call the 1/3 of your stack to see the turn, and see if you were right, hell if you call and see that nine then you MUST know the 10 is coming and you can check, fold and show your aces and saynice hand donkey, ask to rabbit hunt and when the 10 comes off you'd look like a hero instead of busting out.my two cents**note, i know this wouldnt work in an online game, although if he checked his gut shot after you check the turn, you'd see the ten and know you are a genius, then if you check it to him, he can betm you can fold, and then send him the hand history in an email.