party super monday

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

down to 11k... raised outa the SB with QQ to 3600... BB moved in for 15.5k, i called he showed KJ off and hit the K... 32k pot, damn.

21k... doubled with AA, then lost a 22k pot with JJ to QJ off, flop 943, turn K, river 10, so that hurt

up to 117K.. took a huge pot off chip leader.. HOOSIERFCP is still in.. until hes out i'm not comfortable:).. i'm 2nd in chips in the tourney
yes im still in but dont worry about me i will get blined out havent had a playable hand in 40 minutes. By playable i mean anything better than jack high.

28k on table 1... trying to claw my way back from all the bullshit ive been through in the past hour

On the hand with the 33, I had to trust my read. I saw him make a similar play earlier with overs, so I went with my read. I was wrong, but I dont regret it.As to whoever said I could fold my way to cash, I dont care about 170 bucks Im playing for 40k.

took down massive pot.. guy called me down with 4s.. now I"M chip leader and not MR bax!!!
vnvnif you get to HU with him I recommend pushing all in almost every hand.
While it is obvious that Mr. Bax is an amazing player.....for gods sake man. If he has you that intimidated he already has won half the battle or more. If you get Heads Up with him play your freaking game and take him down.Jeez.