daniel's la quiznos story / it happened to me too!

so i deliberate in my head for a moment and without even considering my words, i blurt out, "i'm gonna lick."he leans across the counter with a sly smile and responds, "i'll bet you would."
Man, I would have reported him if he said that. That's sexual harassment. But then again, so is my avatar.
have a pinch of skoal, and see that he's just having fun... thats what i do... although i'm a mint man.... but i do enjoy the occasional straight
Grizzly wintergreen here. Kodiak once a month, but not more than that or the dentist will notice. That stuff kills my gums if i do more than a couple cans in a row
have a pinch of skoal, and see that he's just having fun... thats what i do... although i'm a mint man.... but i do enjoy the occasional straight
Grizzly wintergreen here. Kodiak once a month, but not more than that or the dentist will notice. That stuff kills my gums if i do more than a couple cans in a row
I enjoy his comments... other than 50% of them.. you know the 50% that say "You're a dick" after quoting Suited_Up!Anyways... I took your advice w/ the straight, Mint just don't do anything for me what can I say. The straight puts hair on ya chest!I just think the entire flaming thing has to stop, and quite literally half of JohnBoy's posts are flames... come up with your own ideas john you don't need to quote someone before you type you know, theres a "post reply" button you can hit near the "quote" button :D
I enjoy his comments... other than 50% of them.. you know the 50% that say "You're a dick" after quoting Suited_Up!Anyways... I took your advice w/ the straight, Mint just don't do anything for me what can I say. The straight puts hair on ya chest!I just think the entire flaming thing has to stop, and quite literally half of JohnBoy's posts are flames... come up with your own ideas john you don't need to quote someone before you type you know, theres a "post reply" button you can hit near the "quote" button :D
me and johnboy are engaged in conversation in the music post.... all legit posts too!

i'm glad to find some fellow fans on here... i've asked a few times and got the cold shoulder.i knew you were out there!!lolbtw.. the final verdict for the music question was def. o.a.r. my ipod went dead :? but their music is free on their site.

the wal mart back at home was selling grizzly for 99 cents a tin one time for some reason.... i got a few of them, but it was all terrible flavors. peach and some other shit like that.ill check out their mint next time i see it... its really gonna piss off the foreign people at 7-11 here in the city tho, cuz it took me a year to teach them to understand what i wanted

i've tried just asking by color.... but that doesnt work either for some reason.......... im not really sure what to do when that fails.

so i'm in a malibu post office buying stamps.as soon as the guy serving me greets me, i get the impression he's confident, intelligent and well mannered person - i on the other hand am probably gay -...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!anyway, i tell him i need some regular lettermail stamps and he gets out these things with two swans making a heart shape with their intertwined necks...i tell him it's for some business-related mail and does he have anything more professional-looking?...he gets out some other stamps that look more professional but informs me that they're the old kind... the kind you have to lick... (the swans were the new peel-and-stick)so i deliberate in my head for a moment and without even considering my words, i blurt out, "i'm gonna lick."he leans across the counter with a sly smile and responds, "i'll bet you would."
you killed my story and called me gay? what's up with that?is this allowed?do you moderators regularly change the forum posts to make fun of your participants?if you want to take a shot at me, do it in a fair and open way. don't put words into my post that makes it *look* like i said them...it was a harmless TRUE story that in no way gay bashes.with your changes, now it does...plus you made it unfunny. and unfunny sucks.i ask kindly...please fix it back to my original post or take it down. :wink: my ORIGINAL POST:so i'm in a malibu post office buying stamps. as soon as the guy serving me greets me, i get the impression he's gay... NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT! anyway, i tell him i need some regular lettermail stamps and he gets out these things with two swans making a heart shape with their intertwined necks... i tell him it's for some business-related mail and does he have anything more professional-looking?... he gets out some other stamps that look more professional but informs me that they're the old kind... the kind you have to lick... (the swans were the new peel-and-stick) so i deliberate in my head for a moment and without even considering my words, i blurt out, "i'm gonna lick." he leans across the counter with a sly smile and responds, "i'll bet you would."

I was 17 when I saw a two-piece purple suit at goodwill for $12. It was truly a bombastic monstrosity in and of itself, but with my prescription raybans, a toothpick, and my ugly-ass polyesther green+white pattern shirt, it was sort of a manna from clothing heaven.. Thing was about 4" too big in the waist, so i had to fold part of the waste over itself and wear a belt.Anyways, I went to seven-eleven to buy something or another with my brother and a friend on our way to the bowling alley. Guy hits on me pretty much in the exact same way..I could tell another story about the time I was invited, unwittingly, to a bisexual orgy at the wyndham in philadelphia but.. uh.. I smelled something fishy. I got a compliment, second-hand, from the dude who offered the invitation, tho.. "He's ugly, but he looks like he'd be a good f***."But I won't.-adam

See I'm lucky in that I never have to worry about getting hit on by guys. I'm short (5'7") stocky (aka FAT) and I shave my head. How I landed an attractive wife is so beyond me.Duffp.s. I was a mint skoal guy for years. you can put one in and leave it in for hours. Now I'm an apple guy, just like the taste. I could never get into straight though just didn't do it for me. And every now and then I'll buy a can of Kodiak.

There are too many of these auto-replacements for words on the forums.I guess it was kinda funny, but when you have random non-swear four-letter words getting replaced and only a few people get the joke, it isn't worth the sacrifice of having the rest of the posters wonder what the hell people are talking about.my .02,-adam