fcpfc week 5 schedule

what teams did well last night?
I finished 4th, right on the bubble. We all had to close to equal stacks and I raised it up with 88, SB called and BB raised I think a little more than half my stack, i pushed and he had 1010 and it held. I don't know what happened after that.
is anyone from kdawg's team playing? i can cover it if no one else has been assigned or no one else is available, but i'd prefer not to. i just want to make sure someone's playing, since i know we missed a round last week.
Is Kdawg on this at all??? Whats the point of signing up to be a captain if you're not going to be reliable.
is anyone from kdawg's team playing? i can cover it if no one else has been assigned or no one else is available, but i'd prefer not to. i just want to make sure someone's playing, since i know we missed a round last week.
Is Kdawg on this at all??? Whats the point of signing up to be a captain if you're not going to be reliable.
I was wondering what is up with him and our team too? I mean we are now tied for 1st place. Anyojne else know what is up w/ Kdawg?
what teams did well last night?
The ones that got first, second, and third.
sweet, thanks
Hehe, I am playing with you. The each night the first, second, and third place finishers are typically posted in the standings thread by Smokewagons. If you need to figure out which team they are on...go look at the previous standings, and then look at the new ones.
I was wondering what is up with him and our team too? I mean we are now tied for 1st place. Anyojne else know what is up w/ Kdawg?
ok, for the time being, since it seems as though we haven't been assigned a schedule for this week, i'll lay down the law and say that cody, you're up next, ok?
ok, for the time being, since it seems as though we haven't been assigned a schedule for this week, i'll lay down the law and say that cody, you're up next, ok?
i need tixmaybe Hoosier or Vegasshanyvv can play
i need tixmaybe Hoosier or Vegasshanyvv can play
ok, guys, either of you available?
i need tixmaybe Hoosier or Vegasshanyvv can playok, guys, either of you available?
So we missed two games this week. That blows. I've already played twice (took a 2nd and a 1st), how many times has everyone else on KDawg played? I think we may be down a player as well because of BigD.Regardless, we need to get a schedule figured out this week if KDawg isn't going to do it.