makin' that jump to a higher limit

For me, that jump was to 1/2 NL online....BOught in for $80, one table on Pstars, up and down, and now up to $160 or so after a big hand w/ AA...I find the best way to try and make a lil bit more money at a higher limit is just to play a lot of TAG and single table... cards permitting, you'll make a big of loot before leaving the table.

next day:"Subject: OFMG WORST BAD ABEAT AEVER!!!!!OFMG IW AS PALYIN GSUPER TIGHT WHN I FOPUND AA ON THEA BUTTON AND EVERYONE GFOLDS TO ME AND THEN IA RAISE TO $6 SB FOLDS AND THE NTHE BB MOVES ALL IN AND I SINTANTLY CALL AND HE FLIPS OFVER AQFLOP IS 2 6 10 TU N Q RIVER Q AIDFJASDKFJA3a'fi3ja3oijf1!!!!!NWO I HAVE NO MORE MONEY IN MY ACCOUTN I FUCAKING QUIT ONLINE POKER IS OS FUCAKJVING RIGGGGEEEEEDDDDD@!!!!!!!!!!!"

For me, that jump was to 1/2 NL online....BOught in for $80, one table on Pstars, up and down, and now up to $160 or so after a big hand w/ AA... find the best way to try and make a lil bit more money at a higher limit is just to play a lot of TAG and single table... cards permitting, you'll make a big of loot before leaving the table.
If this is really a question post then the answer is never never never buyin for less than the MAX when playing NL. If the game has no MAX and it is possible, you try and equal the big stack with your buyin.IE: $1/$3NL and no MAX buyin like at the Wynn you want an absolute min of $300. If some guy has $5,000 and you want to possibly tangle with him during the game you buyin for $5,000.

I'm truly ready for any bad beats that may come my way, but i haven't had any yet. Maybe a few possible +100$ pots that i chose to stay out of, oop even though i would have won then. I think the reason i haven't gone broke yet is because 1. I havne't gotten coolered yetb. i play AA w/ a standard raise like a standard hand like KQ, in MP or something like it.w00t, go bankroll.

BTW, elear, i'm not stupid enough to risk my whole bankroll on one "stepping up in limits" "session"....i'm not on of those....pwnd