chris ferguson on full tilt

Chris Ferguson will be playing in the Razz freeroll starting in 30 minutes. I'm  just now reading up on how to play razz, I'm only playing to see if I can get to a table with him
Awww.. isnt that cute? And its even Valentine's Day :club::D
Chris Ferguson will be playing in the Razz freeroll starting in 30 minutes. I'm  just now reading up on how to play razz, I'm only playing to see if I can get to a table with him
Awww.. isnt that cute? And its even Valentine's Day :club::D
Nice av. :D
Chris Ferguson will be playing in the Razz freeroll starting in 30 minutes. I'm just now reading up on how to play razz, I'm only playing to see if I can get to a table with him
Tell chris he owes me $750,000 for not winning the WSOP. I had 10% of that fish. sw

Yeah I know I'm rehashing a dead thread here and as a first post this is kinda rediculous but I wanted to post this somewhere. Although I've been a student of poker for a little while now, it is just recently that I have started playing live, and online I continue to play freerolls, etc. That being the case, I actually signed up on FTP just after reading this thread in order to try out this Razz tourney, as it turned out I went on to the money (woo hoo $2!), but more excitingly I got to bust Chris Ferguson in this one. That was pretty fun, and yeah I know a gloat post (especially one about a freeroll) is not gonna leave a good first mark, but hey I had to do it!Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this tourney.

Yeah I know I'm rehashing a dead thread here and as a first post this is kinda rediculous but I wanted to post this somewhere. Although I've been a student of poker for a little while now, it is just recently that I have started playing live, and online I continue to play freerolls, etc. That being the case, I actually signed up on FTP just after reading this thread in order to try out this Razz tourney, as it turned out I went on to the money (woo hoo $2!), but more excitingly I got to bust Chris Ferguson in this one. That was pretty fun, and yeah I know a gloat post (especially one about a freeroll) is not gonna leave a good first mark, but hey I had to do it!Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this tourney.
Dear Sir,If you are smart, you will read up on Razz, play a lot, and dominate the games at Full Tilt. They are easy money and will pad your bankroll like you cannot imagine. Yes, there are swings and variance--sometimes greater than that of a 'flop game,' but if you are at least half way intelligent and are able to use math, card counting and common sense to your advantage, you will make money playing Razz. Sincerely,A guy who plays a weekly 5/10 Razz game.
Yeah I know I'm rehashing a dead thread here and as a first post this is kinda rediculous but I wanted to post this somewhere.  Although I've been a student of poker for a little while now, it is just recently that I have started playing live, and online I continue to play freerolls, etc.  That being the case, I actually signed up on FTP just after reading this thread in order to try out this Razz tourney, as it turned out I went on to the money (woo hoo $2!), but more excitingly I got to bust Chris Ferguson in this one.  That was pretty fun, and yeah I know a gloat post (especially one about a freeroll) is not gonna leave a good first mark, but hey I had to do it!Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this tourney.
Dear Sir,If you are smart, you will read up on Razz, play a lot, and dominate the games at Full Tilt. They are easy money and will pad your bankroll like you cannot imagine. Yes, there are swings and variance--sometimes greater than that of a 'flop game,' but if you are at least half way intelligent and are able to use math, card counting and common sense to your advantage, you will make money playing Razz. Sincerely,A guy who plays a weekly 5/10 Razz game.
Dude. Where the *hell* do you find a live Razz game?? I suppose it's probably a home game, but even so. I've yet to meet more than three people who'd be willing to play Razz, other than on FT.