the set up

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The story of my demise is very long, .............................. As I have stated in my last post about the subject.To Re cap,//////////////////////////////// I was having An incredible time being a poker player/gambler. I felt like I was some sort of celeb, In my own way.Smiling faces came from everywhere. That was a bad thingYou never know who your real friends are. You never know who will be there if you slide down the slippery slope of foolishness. Because...................... the path I chose, is, not was, to be a professional poker player. And most of the vets at the commerce told me not to do it!!!!!They told me to keep my job and this.................................. "If your smart enough to make it in your "business" profession, then you should stay with that. Because "This Is A Hard Way,................... To make An Easy Living."I didn't believe them.

But I didn't careI'm ___ _________ !!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do Anything!!!!!I've excelled in almost everything I've tried to do!!!Why Can't I do this?I've been studyin lots of poker players by now. I knew it was possible. And before the boom,.......................................... There wasn't all the money that is there now.So I squashed the good advise,................................................. and Went for it

I had a friend who came along.Except, He didn't quit his job. But,.................. He was with me till the wee hours of the night, ,................................... GAMBLING at commerce and the Bike.I had other friends that he also knewThese were my long time friends and some of them I went to grammar school with. Well,............................... I won't dive into that story,................. but I will tell you that my extroverted personality would make alot of these guys not like me out of jealousy, hate and greed.Cause,................ you see......................... I was known by many as someone who would "definately" make it in the world. This,................ cause of there "unsureness" about there own lives, made them resent me and "secretly" wanted me to fail. I use to ignore this and I would accept them for who they were and I felt that if I made something of myself, I would help them out as well. I had alot of love in me back then. I wanted everyone else to experience "happiness" aS WELL. But.......................................... The world doesn't work that way. I have learned. Poeple ........................................... alot of them but not all, are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin evil to the core. I was so charismatic, that my friends would not let me meet there girlfriends or any one they wanted to be with. Plus,..................... They would even make up shiiat about me in order to put me in a bad light with chicks i've never even met.I had a "best" friend who was very good looking and all the chicks wanted to be with him...................................... That fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckhead never set me up with "one chick" and also would try and take away anybody that I was tryin to get with. We would go to all the house party's together when we were young. I was very shy back then. And wasn;t very good at playin the game. So...................................... I would be the one who never scored. hahahahahhahahahhahahahha!!! Dam, that sucked alot for me. My friends knew me from school. And they knew if the "regular bunch of chicks" knew my personality, they would have some serious competition on there hands.Not that I would be like that. I'm not the kind of person to get off on makin another feel bad or unhappy about themselves. I was one that wanted "everyone" to be happy. Cause I know what it's like to be the "King" of conversation and relations. But I also know what it's like to be the outcast and the one who is ousted by the majority. Because of this and my "catholic school" upbringing, not to mention that my father was murdered when I was only three, I had a good heart for people who had low spirits and wanted everyone to enjoy life for a while. If "a while" was the only way they could. I love to make people laugh. It makes me laugh inside. It makes my day when someone smiles genuinely because I made them do it. I guesse I'm a "sad clown" HahahahahahahahahahaahahSo,.................... I was abused "so to speak" by my "friends " and I learned after about 10 years of takin all there shiiiat, That I should do my own thing and find my own way.So I did. And I wrote about how I started in the world of commerce, vegas and pickin up chicks. You can look in my archives if you need to catch up with the story. "The sexy woman on this forum" and "Did I ever tell you............. Diabolical" will get you up to date. So back to this,..................... Things were great for me on my own. Except................. I had a troll with me who was reporting all my "success" to my former friends. And these jealous, vindictive, slimey motha fuuuuuuuuukers felt like they had to destroy my happiness.And then................................. the demons came. I didn't know they were comin, or I would have prepared for them. I thought that they were far from my , then, present lifstyle. So....................................... exit................................... stage left................................. to the set ups.

who give a shi.t. i mean come on u twt whos gonna read all that, i got bored halfway through. and stop showing off, ur not the only one to go to a catholic grammar school u pompous twt

I like this one. I think dude is sincere

who give a shi.t.  i mean come on u twt whos gonna read all that, i got bored halfway through. and stop showing off, ur not the only one to go to a catholic grammar school u pompous twt
hahahahhaahahahahahahahahAnd now.......................... for some comercials

some poker shhhiat:When the flop come,........................................... don't look at it.Look at your opponents. Look at there reactions to the flop. Look at what there "tryin to hide" or the obviousness of it allYOU CAN LOOK AT THE FLOP ANY TIME YOU WANT!!!!!!!!! LOOk at it either ; when it's your turn to act, or................................. wait for the turn and .................... check raise or make a move.

Wow. Just, wow.I don't think I have ever seen a worse thread.

Wow.  Just, wow.I don't think I have ever seen a worse thread.
heh............................... Iv'e never seen you before.................. yet you have so many posts.You must spew your shiiiat in strategyhahhahahahahahahha..go have some coffee and get back to work. I hear your boss callin you

If some dude raises "all in' on the turn................. you have 85 buck in a 100 dollar buy in. he has maybe 200. Then............................................ dude takes a biiiiiiiiiiiiig swig of beer, or tells the dealer to put a timer on you when it hasn't been that long, Dude is Full OF SHHiat!!!!!!!!Call your chips all in.

a lesson in life,.................................If some dude starts talkin shiiat to you bout how he is goin to kick your arse,........................................... and he goes on and on. If you get fed up..................................... and tell him, "Let's go then............. let's see what you got." And he continues to talk shiiiiiat,....................... then that guy doesn't want to fight.He's scared of youHe wants to scare you out of fighting him

it.....appears that....you may be.......competing....in..the.....dumbest.....human...alive......competition soon...I have....my.....money......on you for......a clean........sweep.congrats in advance.....You are a......champion....in...my eyes.

it.....appears that....you may be.......competing....in..the.....dumbest.....human...alive......competition soon...I have....my.....money......on you for......a clean........sweep.congrats in advance.....You are a......champion....in...my eyes.
I can't believe you copied my sig.
I thought you were gay?Your the one who like to talk about hairy arse and how your goin to get it. Hahahahahhahaahahhahahaha. Ron_Mexico hahahahahhahahahahhahahYour a pethetic mexican who got a little fame cause DN mentioned you. Your the one thats a joke.I live in La. In a city called Rosemead. By rosemead Highschool. Any time my south of the border nemesis.
I thought you were gay?Your the one who like to talk about hairy arse and how your goin to get it. Hahahahahhahaahahhahahaha. Ron_Mexico hahahahahhahahahahhahahYour a pethetic mexican who got a little fame cause DN mentioned you. Your the one thats a joke.I live in La. In a city called Rosemead. By rosemead Highschool. Any time my south of the border nemesis.
More proof that you will win the dumbest human alive. I'm pressing my bet. Thank you.You don't read the forum much do you? Matt, what are you talking about? I've never seen you with a sig like this.I love this movie and own it. I used that speech on my answering machine years ago.. So take that.Jeff.What's your favorite Seinfeld quote?I like Kramer's giddyup

oh ....................... by the way Ronnie, I'm mexican too. But not like you. I love America. I AM AMERICAN!!!! 4th Generation buddy. And if I had it my way,...................... every third saturday of the month, it would be legal to shoot any bald head motha ****aaann chillie eater with a white tee shirt on and baggy pants.