daniel on opie and anthony on xm radio

You handled yourself well on the Show today. It's definately not a main stream show (lol) and if you don't know what your getting into, it's certainly a shock, you just laughed it off and didn't attack them on the air which would have really been a disaster. Rogan was the main culprit, if he wasn't there and it was just Opie and Anthony (ant was playing in the event) It wouldn't have gone the way it did. You should call in sometime when it's just O&A, it'd be a very different arena, and would make a great interview.

It wasn't your type of show, the hosts admittedly were rude, vulgar, and childish. Under the circumstances, I wouldn't expect you to want to be on again.But know that from a listener's point of view, it was a great appearance, and you came across as being cool with it and having a good time. I hope you weren't too offended.

Joe Rogan isnt normally on the show....you should have just told him to relax when he started talking about someone gorilla f***ing Lori. That would have been the end of it. Besides, you sure got out at the right time. Imagine having to give her half of your money.....that's vulgar. And also besides the point.Rogan (the guy from Fear Factor) was horrible the whole show....whenever he started talking he just wouldnt shut up....and was the first, and sometimes only, guy to start laughing at his jokes. It's too bad you had to do an interview with him as the guesthost, instead of Anthony the regular host. He was actually playing in the tournament and would of been really glad to meet you. Also would of made the interview actually work. Ah well, too bad it didnt work out.

That's a shame Daniel because I don't know what radio show I was listening to, but you sure seemed to be having a good time. I mean, the bellowing laughs that were coming from you and your easygoing nature indicated just the opposite of what you posted. Are you sure you want to start a war with Opie & Anthony? I wouldn't advise it...trust me on this. Welfare version of the Howard Stern show? LOL! I don't think so my friend, the reason O&A were getting paid NOT to broadcast for 2 years was because Howie is AFRAID of them.You were really cool on the show, so why the backstabbing comments? They liked you, and we the listeners did too.By the way, it's rather arrogant to assume that everyone knows who you are. You're a poker player, not the Pope. Let's shrink that head down a little bit OK?

I'm a huge O&A fan, I must say you did a great job today Daniel handling yourself. Like someone else said Rogan isn't usually on the show, I thought he was horrible today. I couldn't believe the stuff he was saying, but you handled him very well and at least tried to act like you were having a good time. Anthony the host from the show that was playing in the tournament I know respects you a lot more than the other two guys on the show and of course that idiot Rogan. I think if Anthony was on there when they were interviewing you, it would've went totally diffrent. Its a shame an ass like Rogan who isn't even part of the show has to ruin it for everyone else. Anyways it was cool being able to hear you on the show.

I don't "expect" everybody to know who I am at all. However, if I'm asked to be a guest on he show you'd think they'd have some inlinkling as to who they are interviewing. Also they way they said even that wa rude. I was sitting in that seat for like five minutes before they even acknowledged my presense. That would be rude if I was the janitor! I didn't realize that guy wasn't a regular on the show. I really liked the comedians from Last Comic Standing, they were both very cool and respectful. The tall blonde guy and the guy from Fear Factor I could do without.

Yeah it sucked that the regular host wasnt there. He's the big poker fan, the reason they were there in the first place. It was a chaotic scene to begin with, guests coming on left and right for quick little interviews.Right before you, Ed Asner went on the show and left with a splew of expletives towards the blond guy, who's Opie. Considering the hosts didnt know anything about poker, and didnt even get any heads up as to who was coming on, it was just not gonna work. Especially with Joe Rogan on.....he's a freakin meathead. It's too bad they didnt have you on today instead, cause Anthony, the other host, would have made the interview work. Hes the big fan of the group.

lol they think they're so cute, like when a 12 year old swears when there are no grown ups around. I'm not for censoring or I'm not magoo and there isn't a thing in the world that would offend me, however, I know I'm not cool just because I can say vulgar things to an audience. Like Steward from Mad TV....LOOK WHAT I CAN DO.Their main b1tch is "he didn't stand up for himself, he acted like he was having a good time".I would love to see anybody go into a radio show and get completely blind sided by some C level celebrity like Joe Rogan saying WHO ARE YOU? That's like Puck from the real world saying they have no clue who Andre Agassi is while broadcasting from Wimbledon.Daniel was completely blind sided in "enemy territory". Daniel makes his living from picking his spots. Blowing up on some C Level celeb and a bunch of Howard Stern wanna be's that are dying to prove themselves in their home turf while out numbered just wasn't viable. Daniel isn't like that anymore. I would have felt sorry for them if the old drunken rpg danny showed up to the interview. Even if Daniel would have resorted back to the RPG days then they'd be b1tching about how much of a c0ck he was.They want to talk about "who is he? he's just a pseudo celeb", while they have some cheesy underground following like ICP calling everybody else sell outs but would sell their first born for a huge network deal and be completely happy with being censored. In addition to a C level celebrity that has great fame such as Wendy the Snapple Lady, Kim Fields, Fred Savage and Judge Judy.And all the jokes about DN's sexuality, I've got two words EVELYN NG. Daniel dated her and I'd lay 10:1 that not one person over there dated someone as hot as her.

I don't "expect" everybody to know who I am at all. However, if I'm asked to be a guest on he show you'd think they'd have some inlinkling as to who they are interviewing.
You should call in on Monday Danny. The boys understand the posistion you were in . The only person on the show who was into Poker was playing at the time . And to be truthful I didn't know who you were either and for saying there cheap copy of Stern , Well that goes to show you know much about them as they knew about you. Rogan was funny but he went way overboard also. You seemed to have a great time during the interview. As for the waiting in the seat for while before you were introduced please have to remember there is no green room , And that show was live off the cuff. Plus also look at this thread most OnA fans like me are giving you mad props BELIVE ME when I say this could have went way way worse . The OnA fans generally like ya dude and would luv to hear you call in next week if you can.
First amendment, ever heard of it?
It's funny. Usually the people who talk about their rights are the ones that have no clue as to what they actually are. Yes, I've heard of the first amendment. I majored in Political Science and I teach government. With that said, they can ban you in a heartbeat without a worry in the world as to the reprecussions. I hope they do.
Ban this fu ckt ard. First amendment, ever heard of it?
This isn't the United States. This is a privately owned forum. I second the banning...it'd be different if he was clever or not of a special olympic breed...but his bed time should be coming up soon, I rarely let my 9 year old stay up this late.
Would someone please ban this guy?
Ban this fu ckt ard.First amendment, ever heard of it?
Freedom of speech in a public forum, there is also the freedom to protect your private enterprise... that freedom has been used... Sorry I didn't catch this earlier y'all.

Ok, maybe I should clarify a few things: I was asked to do the show and had no idea what it was, just that it was on satellite radio. The people who asked me to do the show said they were happy to have me. The setup was a little chaotic but I waited patiently for them to cue me in. Took a little longer than I expected and I was genuinely a little bit lost trying to keep up. Finally Opie was like, "Ok I have no idea who this guy is." I wasn't offended by that at all, but was hoping that someone there had a clue so that they'd have an idea what to ask me. Considering the fact that they had a booth and it obviously seemed like a legit radio show I simply would have expected that someone on air did a little homework and knew who they had as a guest. Ok, that was no sweat really I've been in that spot before and made the best of it. A couple random questions go by and this Fear Factor guy who I'd never seen before goes on this rant about gorillas and cumshots and the whole nine. I was shocked. I've never listened to satellite radio... ever. All I knew was that Howard Stern was going over there so there were less rules. I actually like the Howard Stern show, and chances are under the right circumstances I would have liked this show too. Who knows. But this Fear Factor guy just wasn't funny to me. It's as though he was just trying to be as offensive as possible hoping that somewhere in there was an actual joke. In all honesty, I had no clue how to respond to this guy? He didn't know me from Adam but was getting all personal like we went way back or something. I should have said something right there but truthfully, I was in shock, no question about it. I didn't want to be rude on the show, that's just not my style. I laughed it off, pretended it was all cool, and didn't make a big fuss about it. Then when I left the show I was like, "What the? What in the world was that?" In fact I'm embarassed that I laughed at it. It was a nervous reaction to a situation that came out of nowhere. It rattled me for sure, but as a poker player I don't let people know when they've rattled me. At least not initially. As for my Howard Stern comment, I'd seen and heard of the Howard Stern Show. I'd never heard of this show. Since my only real experience on the show was an interview with the Fear Factor guy I wasn't all that impressed, can you blame me? To me, if this Fear Factor guy was supposed to be the Howard Stern of the show (remember I never saw it) then it was a pretty weak imitation.

I'm glad you wrote this response, Daniel. I think fans of O+A and Daniel Negreanu feel that it's unfortunate that the situation wasn't better. This was only the second time Joe Rogan has been on the show (once on the phone before?) and he's NOT a good ambassador for Opie and Anthony and what their show is all about. It's too bad nothing better came of it...

This is probably going to sound strange for a show that basically just made crude jokes at your expense when you showed up (never mind all the excuses about the show being totally screwed up that day), but they actually pride themselves on putting things on the radio honestly and openly addressing any problems that come up. Sometimes they'll let things go for the sake of comedy, or just to capture an awkward moment, but generally these are guys who like to hash things out in public. They were more upset that you appeared to be laughing and enjoying it and then ran behind their backs and posted an upset blog entry than they were that you were upset in the first place. I have a feeling if you did call in sometime in the future and explained what was bugging you and let them address it, it might go better than you think. Then again, it might be just an excuse to insult you some more, depending on how the show is going. The thing you need to understand is it's not personal and nobody is sacred on the show, not even the hosts, and if you come back with some guts of your own you'll probably do well. Just joke with them about what an unprofessional show they had that day and they'll most likely think you're a decent guy for having the guts to call in after they called you out. I think everyone who listened to the segment actually thought you were a pretty cool guy until the next day when they talked about how you posted how angry you were, so would probably hit it off well if you called back in, even if the prospect is ugly to you.