dog gets what it deserves....

has anyone else noticed that KOOP and his Bf (nopunk) are from Kirksville??it's cute when NOpunk defends koop and vice versa  heart
I saw me pointing out two retards, then putting in my opinion on the matter.Defending....?You're an idiot.
i'm sure everyone can outrun a little poddle. the guy was out of line for kicking him the second time around. did the dog come and bite him some more after he kicked him the first time? if it was a huge dog, then the story would be totally different...but the dog weighs only 10lbs. all runners are small and very weak. it's cute to know that both of you are from the same town. let me guess, both of you run a marathon together while holding hands ? afterwards, you give eachother a sponge bath. teneightps. who's the reciever in your relationship?
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're a runner, censored run away from the dogProblem solved.
uh.....pretty sure a 6 lb. dog is quicker than a runner running 10 miles...........
if you can't outrun a 6 pound poodle, find a new sport. Big dogs are much faster than small dogs.
has anyone else noticed that KOOP and his Bf (nopunk) are from Kirksville??it's cute when NOpunk defends koop and vice versa  heart
I saw me pointing out two retards, then putting in my opinion on the matter.Defending....?You're an idiot.
i'm sure everyone can outrun a little poddle. the guy was out of line for kicking him the second time around. did the dog come and bite him some more after he kicked him the first time? if it was a huge dog, then the story would be totally different...but the dog weighs only 10lbs. all runners are small and very weak. it's cute to know that both of you are from the same town. let me guess, both of you run a marathon together while holding hands ? afterwards, you give eachother a sponge bath. teneightps. i'm a douche.
If the dog ran away how did he kick it a second time? Of course it came back. Your complete lack of coherent thought baffles me.I may have to check this on google, but I'm almost positive the dog actually has teeth. Therefore, now stay with me, I know you have trouble with this, the dog will bite. Now, call me crazy, but I would prefer not being bitten over bitten. I don't care if it's someone's dog. Not to mention the fact that, even if you did decide to outrun it, it's going to chase you. Why would someone deal with that?johnsonwr5ha.jpgLook at that "small and very weak" guy.For the record, I'm not a runner. Or an athlete at all for that matter.All the same, you're an idiot. I would tell you to stop talking before you make a fool out of yourself, but that happened months ago.

Toy Poodles have mouths full of flat, serrated teeth, highly adapted for cutting flesh. The teeth break off easily and are replaced frequently; a poodle may grow as many as 200 new teeth each year. A Toy Poodle rushes from the vegetation in which it was camouflaged and ambushes its prey. Its acute sense of smell leads the Toy Poodle to the dying victim, which has run off some distance. Bacteria in a Toy Poodle's saliva are highly dangerous, and quickly cause infections. Toy Poodles are not affected by the infectious saliva of nonlethal bites from other members of their species. Their saliva is a source of great interest for many scientists, since its properties may help control diseases in the future. Toy Poodles actively hunt their prey, roaming their territory in search of food. They can eat up to 80% of their body weight at one meal, at a rate of up to 5.5 pounds (2.5 kg) per minute, using their sharp teeth to carve out huge chunks of flesh and tissue. They may not need to eat again for weeks. To help them eat so much so quickly, their jaws stretch wide open, and they produce a large amount of saliva to help move food down the throat. Toy Poodles are efficient eaters, consuming almost 90% of their prey. Toy Poodles digest all parts of a meal except for the hair, horns or hooves; these simply pass through the dogs' digestive tracts. Toy Poodles can extract up to 80% of their water needs from the flesh of prey.

Toy Poodles have mouths full of flat, serrated teeth, highly adapted for cutting flesh. The teeth break off easily and are replaced frequently; a poodle may grow as many as 200 new teeth each year.  A Toy Poodle rushes from the vegetation in which it was camouflaged and ambushes its prey. Its acute sense of smell leads the Toy Poodle to the dying victim, which has run off some distance. Bacteria in a Toy Poodle's saliva are highly dangerous, and quickly cause infections. Toy Poodles are not affected by the infectious saliva of nonlethal bites from other members of their species. Their saliva is a source of great interest for many scientists, since its properties may help control diseases in the future.  Toy Poodles actively hunt their prey, roaming their territory in search of food. They can eat up to 80% of their body weight at one meal, at a rate of up to 5.5 pounds (2.5 kg) per minute, using their sharp teeth to carve out huge chunks of flesh and tissue. They may not need to eat again for weeks. To help them eat so much so quickly, their jaws stretch wide open, and they produce a large amount of saliva to help move food down the throat. Toy Poodles are efficient eaters, consuming almost 90% of their prey. Toy Poodles digest all parts of a meal except for the hair, horns or hooves; these simply pass through the dogs' digestive tracts. Toy Poodles can extract up to 80% of their water needs from the flesh of prey.
Thats hilarious.Kimono Dragon?
Look at that "small and very weak" guy.
lol... are you serious? Michael Johnson was a sprinter, not a "runner" as is being discussed here. Distance runners are by nature small and fairly weak, because the lack of mass is what allows them to run long distances. When's the last time you saw a guy built like Michael Johnson go running past your door, or in a marathon?

The dog only weighed 4.5 pounds. I bet if it was given a chance, it couldn't even break through skin. This is not a case of self defense, this is a case of a man being annoyed by a small animal and attempting to kill it to vent his frustration. I would understand if we were talking about a pit bull or something of actual substance, but this dog probably can barely eat kibble. The man deserves to be punished for cruelty to animals.

Having some experience with this, I find kicking the dog across the street a little excessive.Here's what happened to me. At my apartment complex, I was walking to get my mail. A woman and her husband were walking their little Chihuaua without a leash. The dog sees me and immediately charges like mad barking the whole way. I thought he was gonna stop and continue barking, but he didnt. He went right for my foot (I had shoes on) and dug in. It didnt really hurt, but he did come close to piercing the leather. So I angled my foot towards the dogs body and tossed him about 4 heet into the air (not really a kick, just a toss). The dog let out a yelp in midflight and then again when he hit the ground. The woman who immediately owned the dog yelled, "Hey!" But then her husband intervened and said, "Thats what the little shit gets for biting people. Maybe he'll learn his lesson." I told them I didnt want to hurt the dog. I just wanted to get the dog off me and teach it not to mess with me. And the womans husband completely agreed with me.Even if the dog had bit my ankel or returned for more, I doubt I would kick it hard enough to make it fly completely across the street.

i'm sure everyone can outrun a little poddle. the guy was out of line for kicking him the second time around. did the dog come and bite him some more after he kicked him the first time? Come run ten miles with me and then see how quick you are moving.if it was a huge dog, then the story would be totally different...but the dog weighs only 10lbs. all runners are small and very weak. I can guarantee to you that I'm not as "weak" as you think. I'm not a big guy, but I'm not that small. 6'0" and 175 lbs....that ain't too puny. it's cute to know that both of you are from the same town. let me guess, both of you run a marathon together while holding hands ? afterwards, you give eachother a sponge bath. B-O-R-I-N-G....teneightps. who's the reciever in your relationship?
Yeah...two people from the same town. That's crazy, I've never even heard of that before.
The dog only weighed 4.5 pounds.  I bet if it was given a chance, it couldn't even break through skin.  This is not a case of self defense, this is a case of a man being annoyed by a small animal and attempting to kill it to vent his frustration.  I would understand if we were talking about a pit bull or something of actual substance, but this dog probably can barely eat kibble.  The man deserves to be punished for cruelty to animals.
Did you read the article?? I didn't read where it said that the runner purposely kicked the dog that hard. He kicked it, but I am sure he didn't intentionally try to kill it. Yeah, he kicked it harder then he did the first time so that the dog wouldn't bite him, but I don't think that he kicked the dog as hard as he could have. It was a small dog, and it got hurt, but I don't think the runner meant to kick the dog as hard as possible, just hard enough to keep it away.
Look at that "small and very weak" guy.
lol... are you serious? Michael Johnson was a sprinter, not a "runner" as is being discussed here. Distance runners are by nature small and fairly weak, because the lack of mass is what allows them to run long distances. When's the last time you saw a guy built like Michael Johnson go running past your door, or in a marathon?
Distance runners are typically smaller, but that doesn't necessarily mean weaker. Especially in the legs. We usually have pretty strong legs from running so many hills...and, I guess the distance runner that kicked that dog must not have known just how strongs his legs were! HA!
The dog only weighed 4.5 pounds.  I bet if it was given a chance, it couldn't even break through skin.  This is not a case of self defense, this is a case of a man being annoyed by a small animal and attempting to kill it to vent his frustration.  I would understand if we were talking about a pit bull or something of actual substance, but this dog probably can barely eat kibble.  The man deserves to be punished for cruelty to animals.
While sitting on the fence on this one, I'd just like to add that Poodles have very sharp teeth and bite in a scissor motion. Six pounds or not they can definitely break skin.

Okay, I just jumped off the fence. Kick the fucking dog. Kick it through the uprights! The bottom line is the dog should be on a leash! Perhaps the runner was a nervous person. Perhaps he had a traumatic experience as a child with a dog. I am tired of seeing these "your speeding killed my dog" signs. Keep your fucking dog off the road.People react irrationaly when confronted or when surprised. Many a practical joker have been punched in the face by a surprised victim.I hate poodles!

Okay, I just jumped off the fence.  Kick the fucking dog. Kick it through the uprights!  The bottom line is the dog should be on a leash!  Perhaps the runner was a nervous person.  Perhaps he had a traumatic experience as a child with a dog.  I am tired of seeing these "your speeding killed my dog" signs.  Keep your fucking dog off the road.People react irrationaly when confronted or when surprised.  Many a practical joker have been punched in the face by a surprised victim.I hate poodles!
Nice.
Did you read the article?? I didn't read where it said that the runner purposely kicked the dog that hard. He kicked it, but I am sure he didn't intentionally try to kill it. Yeah, he kicked it harder then he did the first time so that the dog wouldn't bite him, but I don't think that he kicked the dog as hard as he could have. It was a small dog, and it got hurt, but I don't think the runner meant to kick the dog as hard as possible, just hard enough to keep it away.
Maybe I made an invalid assumption about his intentions. If he truly did not intend to kick as hard as he did, then I can understand his side. But claiming that he is justified in intentionally causing serious trauma to the dog is going too far. I mean, hypothetically, if someone came up to you and gave you a choice between agreeing to be bitten by this dog on the foot or paralyzing it, wouldn't you just let the dog bite you and move on with your life? I know I would.
Maybe I made an invalid assumption about his intentions. If he truly did not intend to kick as hard as he did, then I can understand his side. But claiming that he is justified in intentionally causing serious trauma to the dog is going too far. I mean, hypothetically, if someone came up to you and gave you a choice between agreeing to be bitten by this dog on the foot or paralyzing it, wouldn't you just let the dog bite you and move on with your life? I know I would.
I am not saying that purposely paralyzing a dog was "the right thing to do." I am saying, however, that kicking the dog to keep from getting bitten was justified, and I would have done it. Of course, I wouldn't try to purposefully kill the dog, but if I took a small kick at it and it kept trying to bite me, I'd kick it harder up until it stopped attacking. That is all. Dog deserves to be kicked, not paralyzed, and the damn owner(s) need to keep their dogs from chasing random people down the street.

the title in the thread dosent indicate the quote below. sorry...dumbass!"dog gets what it deserves..." i'm sure you read the article, and you know the poor dog got paralyzed...and you stated in the title that he deserved to get paralyzed....NEXT

I am not saying that purposely paralyzing a dog was "the right thing to do."
the title in the thread dosent indicate the quote below. sorry...dumbass!"dog gets what it deserves..." i'm sure you read the article, and you know the poor dog got paralyzed...and you stated in the title that he deserved to get paralyzed....NEXT
I am not saying that purposely paralyzing a dog was "the right thing to do."
Dog deserved to get kicked. I don't feel bad that it got paralyed b/c the runner was protecting himself. The runner did what he had to do to keep from getting bitten, and if the dog gets seriously hurt in the process, then so be it. That doesn't mean the runner should try to kill the dog on purpose, but it does mean that the runner should use the necessary force to keep from getting bitten, and whatever happens after that happens.